Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Zzz

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04n3ewjpo
Username
Stephen
Hi,

I play daily on my pc account, but I'm always showing as zzz to my neighbour's. Anyone know why this would happen?

Game is up to date, and active Internet connection.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04n3ewjpo
Username
Stephen
Bug? In the past this was reported as glitchy so perhaps recent updates have re-triggered? Are you sending gifts, launching rockets, visited neighbors, etc?
Yes I'm visiting and sending gifts on a daily basis. Messaged support about a week ago but no response.

Hi,

I play daily on my pc account, but I'm always showing as zzz to my neighbour's. Anyone know why this would happen?

Game is up to date, and active Internet connection.
As @Madge59230 said, you have to force sync with server. One way is to do a launch. But you can just let your game open for some hours (with some activity as landing guest planes, visiting neighbors and sending gifts). it usually works, even if it takes some time.

Top Bottom