Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

your airport has changed quite a bit ...

This message was shown to me today. What is the cause? When has my airport changed? Is it related to the count of flights? When displayed this message, I had no level up or star increase. Will another building be removed like this in the future? This is nice for me. Because I have more free space.

1.png

This message was shown to me today. What is the cause? When has my airport changed? Is it related to the count of flights? When displayed this message, I had no level up or star increase. Will another building be removed like this in the future? This is nice for me. Because I have more free space.

Read the thread 7.15 and you'll understand. Its about event and game changes. Posts all over the place about the subject!!

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
one of your tech side building has been removed and you get 300 coins for it.
In the new update ground control has been automated so there is no need for the building.
See latest update to understand why.

Top Bottom