Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

wrong group sorry - launched

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
I am planning to launch this using large fuel tanks, a few main stabilizers and any smaller items I can. Still hoping to take first but realise it is a gamble - feel free to join and take a place. If anyone with a QL joins then I would be willing to speed it up a bit

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Username
gbs
that was a bit sneaky @airville though perhaps you didn't read the forum first. I would have gladly given first place to anyone with a QL but now I have to wait 24 hours to get second! - ignore this please I just realised that I posted in the wrong group so you wouldnt have seen my post

Last edited:
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Username
gbs
Thanks for your contribution @santel
(Most players on here would ask the person launching a flight if it was ok to take over first place - that's something I learned very early on.) Just realised I posted in the android forum by mistake so @Airville would not have seen it to know my intentions - so my bad!

Last edited:
Top Bottom