Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Winter Olympics

Helen Elizabeth

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
wwo55
I really enjoyed watching the Winter Olympics from Sochi. Wondered if you got to go to the games?
I visited Sochi many years ago one summer after visiting Moscow and St Petersburg.
joboo, wow, Canada did well in the games, especially the ice hockey.
I didn't care who won just enjoyed the fun!

HH

Device
  1. iPhone
Username
Joboo
Yeah, we did alright! ;). I was actually traveling during the Gold medal final game, and was watching it in the Munich airport with some Canadian military stationed in Naples returning from a big hockey tournament in Germany! I'm actually in Italy right now working with the Canadian ParaAlpine ski team at their final World Cup event before the Sochi Paralympics... Too bad I don't get to travel with them to Russia as I'm just filling in for someone who's meeting the team there.

Helen Elizabeth

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
Yeah, we did alright! ;). I was actually traveling during the Gold medal final game, and was watching it in the Munich airport with some Canadian military stationed in Naples returning from a big hockey tournament in Germany! I'm actually in Italy right now working with the Canadian ParaAlpine ski team at their final World Cup event before the Sochi Paralympics... Too bad I don't get to travel with them to Russia as I'm just filling in for someone who's meeting the team there.

Uncle Mans
That's a great age for a kid to start snowboarding, my boys started to snow ski at age 6.
joboo, you really are involved, congratulations and good luck for the ParaAlpine team.
After the London 2012 games the para events were sold out :) :)

Top Bottom