Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - September 26, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 5399

lol powerful servers and they cant keep up with us players making changes to our own layouts

I just close the outdated version pop up and was able to collect from it @crescent moon
Too, too weird!!! I was able to close the pop-up and the neighbors screen, then I could collect from it, too. Little glitch - not major. Maybe once it adjusts to the new name, the game will respond properly. :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
204zj1df
Username
a jim s
Gifts away for at least 36 hours. Spouse gets me all to herself tomorrow.

Special thanks to @Gyorgy kutsera for the 3d printer. I only need three more please?

Warm thanks for incoming flight and maintenance gifts to both primary and support accounts.

Just tried to start terminal 8 and discovered that I didn't have terminal 7 done. I might get all my cash back in time to start terminal 8 in four days. I can always hope. Of course, red flights do help.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
23x64enx
Username
AL.Snow
September Birthdays ftw! :D @Cosmic Blue, @Dan Jansen and @DalePorter46
september%20Birthdays.jpg
Added you,,,,,

D

Deleted member 5399

Back to school for night flyer 1 & 2 closed.
night flyer 1 gifts out, some out from #2.
@WhatHappenedNow Can you add #2 again/code. Scrolling through neighbor list too fast today, I accidentally deleted whn2.
Speaking more about night flyer2, the outdated pop up is a glitch and just closing it, one is still able to visit.

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
202zde0u
Username
FarStar
Hey everyone, I am looking for fuel, catering or walkie talkies. Or anything else. I resend back all gifts and I will send you a custom item if you need it.

Hi All,

A Reminder !!

Spaceship Launches: Using Up Smaller Resource Items

The next Group Launch will be Blue and take place tomorrow, Friday 30th September at 17.00pm GMT London. This blue launch will be opened by @Harcourt (Harc-Supnew account) and will remain open until the fuel gauge is full. If you are planning on taking part I hope you have kept this in mind when opening and/or joining a launch during today.

All launch places are open using only the following small resources - Small Fuel Tank (6 points), Additional Stabilalizer (12 points), Explosive Bolt (24 points) and Solid Fuel (12 points). The maximum opening resource investment is 54 and QL's can be used.

Once the flight has returned and paid out, I will update and post the Flyers League Table, aggregated data set for each flyer.

A new thread will be posted in the Launch section once the launch has been initiated, confirming which launch to join.

Regards
Harcourt

For info @Wired Parrott)

D

Deleted member 5399

:cry: Makes me wanna cry @ItsRalphy Such a good looking cake but having Diabetes one ounce would spike my numbers.
Thanks. You snuck it in while we were talking. And i thought I could multitask quick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom