Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - March 28th 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 5399

I see it takes the bonus item, Spyglass to get what you need. The plane and the eggs weren't no problem.
Flying to destinations to acquire the cards however were a bit difficult. The white rabbit, was about as elusive as a white deer, or white rhino.
But I'm done in !KB. I haven't hit complete yet and will continue sending cards or mirrors if needed.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wyq6yc9
Username
BearFlights
FRIDAY Gifts
One Five of Hearts and Four Four of Hearts left!

Thank you for the gifts @w4mlhq8 (Airville) @Aero Aereola @david smith (gamerader) @Wasted Eagle @gorrion @Harcourt @andreasmrg

I have returned gifts to you all :)

Gifts also sent to... @david smith (gameradar2) @wkndcmpr (SkyM2) @wydaho (Bear) @Vivke @wkndcmpr (SkyMarshall) @crescent moon @Radu81 @ItsRalphy @Husam (HMYH)

Please return with event items (see signature)

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND
:D

Thursday Gifts
Yasss slay! Two Five of Hearts and Four Four of Hearts left to get! Does anyone know of anyone who has Four of Hearts to give out?

Thank you for the gifts @Vivke @david smith (gamerader) @Aero Aereola @wkndcmpr (SkyMarshall) @crescent moon @Radu81 @w4mlhq8 (Airville) @ItsRalphy @gorrion @Harcourt @andreasmrg @Husam (HMYH)

I have returned gifts to you all :)

Gifts also sent to... @david smith (gameradar2) @Wasted Eagle @wkndcmpr (SkyM2) @wydaho (Bear)

Please return with event items (see signature)

Thanks all! :D

Hi gang - did my land expansion in the sale - fab, ended up having a really late night. Not good for work, whoops.

Now, I am going away for a week at the weekend, (Rome, Italy - how cool is that! - I am so excited I am like a big kid again - and that really is going back) I will last play Sunday morning, and not taking my laptop abroad. SO I am about full for gifts I will be able to return before I go (and a couple of non forum gifters are already on hold for a week). When I get back I will send a gift back to each gifter but don't want anyone to gift me under false hope of a speedy return!

Happy flying

Hi gang - did my land expansion in the sale - fab, ended up having a really late night. Not good for work, whoops.

Now, I am going away for a week at the weekend, (Rome, Italy - how cool is that! - I am so excited I am like a big kid again - and that really is going back) I will last play Sunday morning, and not taking my laptop abroad. SO I am about full for gifts I will be able to return before I go (and a couple of non forum gifters are already on hold for a week). When I get back I will send a gift back to each gifter but don't want anyone to gift me under false hope of a speedy return!

Happy flying

Have a great time !!

Regards
Harcourt

Happy flying
Have a great holiday

Vivke

350+ Star Club
Thanks for all the generous gifts, mine are also send and a list ready for tomorrow.

Today got 1 item from the planes but my 2 eggs hasn't brought me anything until now. Drop rate is very, very poor.

Wanted to join a launch but don't have the 4 items needed to start a launch. It's hard to get them and now I'm flying for the event.

Wish you all a very happy weekend and for Sunday they said the weather will be great, let's hope.

Happy flying
Enjoy yourself! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom