Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - August 29, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohhhh :( Then I take the Office Chair x4 and will act like I would have a Laptop :LOL:(y)

@Harcourt I would take a Table Saw, although it is not in my game name ;) Do you really want Pax10 as a gift then or can I help you with some other items?

Hi @Airport Arne

I will start send Table saws from tomorrow, and yes I really do need Passengers. Have just joined an alliance so the pressure is on :(

Regards
Harcourt

OK I've leveled up to 61 and can gift Edge Banding Machines, Bed and E-Readers. What items and how many are required to build this bloody factory?
Congrats on level 61 :):):)

You need 8 of each item for furniture factory.
ff.JPG

PeterNL

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20fd2bew
Username
PeterNL
Good Morning Aviators (11.05am GMT London)

This morning my heart missed a few beats - I opened up my unplayable game to discover all my 50 neighbours were gone, just Madlen remained. I was on the verge of uninstalling my game but instead closed the game and had some breakfast. Having re-opened my game my neighbours re-appeared but the game is still unplayable - all items (coins, experience, green notes, red launch coins and rewards chest's) are lost when I close and re-open the game.

The other thing that re-sets is the gifts - I've gifted multiple gifts to many of my neighbours - do not know if they are getting through. If you find multiple gifts, in your gift inbox, do let me know. If I close down my game and re-open, I can re-gift again, although I will loose all that I've earned from this morning.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
Sorry to hear that your game is not working. I got F20 from you (one time). Do you receive my flatbed scanners?

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
204zj1df
Username
a jim s
siggy updated. gifting list updated as of pg 15. gifts away. next gift launch due in sixish hours.

I almost have my gifting list and process functioning efficiently again. 640k from first falcon runway.

Unless I see a QL launch, no travels for me until low-volume blue starts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom