Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Windows users

Device
  1. Windows PC
I am getting new computer soon if I wipe clean the hard drive on my old PC and start the game from the beginning on my new PC can GI still send saved game files of my old game to my new PC?

I am getting new computer soon if I wipe clean the hard drive on my old PC and start the game from the beginning on my new PC can GI still send saved game files of my old game to my new PC?
Yes. Just remember the codes. Get a game up to level 3 and ask them to transfer the old one to the new computer. But i would be inclined to get the new computer, ask for a transfer from old to new, THEN wipe the hard drive of the old computer.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Yes. Just remember the codes. Get a game up to level 3 and ask them to transfer the old one to the new computer. But i would be inclined to get the new computer, ask for a transfer from old to new, THEN wipe the hard drive of the old computer.
Thanks thought as much and your right about waiting to clean my hard drive.

Top Bottom