Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Special WINDOWS PLAYERS - Riding The Comet April 2021 Award

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dzighnman

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20efbet8
Username
A1 Dzighnman
As Windows players have not been able to take part in this event, the moderating team have come up with a special award just for you! (This was a @Husam suggestion)
See, when GI let's you down, we still have your back ;)

If, and only IF you are a Windows player, simply post below and we will award you with the special missing award!

We will be relying on honesty here, as it's very difficult to prove a negative. However, should we find anyone claiming to be a Windows player just to get this award when they are not - you will be banned from receiving any further awards on the forum. (We might also make you sit in the corner holding your head in shame as your lack of honesty)

So Windows players, get posting below and claim your award. Remember, AirportCityGame loves you :love:
Windows player here, Still I have no ability to update or visit my neighbors, let alone having missed the event I saved up for. Thanks in advance for the compensation.
1619885491092.png

Last edited:

PLMerry

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20rwgvgx
Username
PLMerry [what I need], PLM2, & PLM3
I think that may be outside the intent of the award ;)
Ah, but the precedent was set Wednesday with multiple players being awarded both. But, if this is no longer possible, than feel free to strip me of my Riding the Comet Badge 2021. This badge is the only compensation that I am really expecting for this incident.

Ah, but the precedent was set Wednesday with multiple players being awarded both. But, if this is no longer possible, than feel free to strip me of my Riding the Comet Badge 2021. This badge is the only compensation that I am really expecting for this incident.
But it’s awarded to the forum profile. If you already have the iOS or android then you shouldn’t be able to get it for windows. Problem for moderators to look closer. Not hard to double check.

Zzzz

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Zzzz
As Windows players have not been able to take part in this event, the moderating team have come up with a special award just for you! (This was a @Husam suggestion)

If, and only IF you are a Windows player, simply post below and we will award you with the special missing award!

We will be relying on honesty here, as it's very difficult to prove a negative. However, should we find anyone claiming to be a Windows player just to get this award when they are not - you will be banned from receiving any further awards on the forum. (We might also make you sit in the corner holding your head in shame as your lack of honesty)

So Windows players, get posting below and claim your award. Remember, AirportCityGame loves you :love:
Ty
Here's hoping update soon

Attachments

• Screenshot (1).png
    Screenshot (1).png
    883.2 KB · Views: 118

Blackbird

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20fxs87m3
Username
BlackBird
Building looks pretty cool for this events and looks like we are going to miss them. So far, no updates :(

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
201kjiumg
Username
Raymond24

Hello,
I' m a player windows

1619904967287.png

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20bt3q14
Username
aa-Lolli
I am a Windows player too and ask for the compensation.
Friend Code: 20bt3q14

AKryztov

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
2022ytz9
Username
AKryztov, Azure
@Dave We have 5 accounts with windows. We will appreciate the compensation, but we still can't visit (almost 2 weeks now), nor can we receive ANY updates. No new version, no mail event. Will you try to find out what's up, please? Thanks,
Christopher and Mary

Accounts-
AKryz - 2022ytz9
Azure - 20lwehg3l
Gift to AKryz - 201d578kz
Gift 2 AKryz - 20j6rrin3
Azr.Dove - 20ejzj74f

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
alf92485
Username
Светлана
Поскольку игроки Windows не смогли принять участие в этом мероприятии, модераторская группа присудила специальную награду специально для вас! (Это предложение [USER = 6705] @Husam [/ USER])
Смотрите, когда GI подведет вас, у нас все еще есть ваша спина ;)

Если и только если вы являетесь игроком Windows, просто разместите сообщение ниже, и мы наградим вас специальной недостающей наградой!

Здесь мы будем полагаться на честность, потому что доказать отрицательный результат очень сложно. Однако, если мы обнаружим, что кто-то заявляет, что является игроком Windows, чтобы получить эту награду, когда это не так, вам будет запрещено получать любые другие награды на форуме. (Мы также можем заставить вас сидеть в углу и держать голову от стыда за вашу нечестность)

Итак, игроки Windows, оставляйте сообщения ниже и забирайте свою награду. Помните, AirportCityGame любит вас:любовь:
Я являюсь игроком Windows. Код - 20hfk78mr

Pilot_MSC

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Pilot MSC
very frustrated Windows user!

No ads for months, now this and it hasn't been fixed. Why do I continue to play?

Margaret

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom