Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Platform - Madlen's Daily Mission's

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
I don't know if this has been posted before if so I'm sorry must have missed it.

The Daily Mission's given out by Madlen especially for the last few days on the run have been asking me to speed up 30 planes by using fuel.

This is something I don't need/want to do only on the odd occasion (maybe only 1-2 flights per week)

The Alliance task's on Windows gives us the option to change at least 1 of the task's required (then 20 greenies if we want to change it again) so why not on the Daily Mission!?

We don't have the privilege of using the video's for these things - so if they can offer you the opportunity to change 1 alliance task for free then why not the Daily Mission?

Btw I only know about Window's and IOS - not sure what you guys on android and other platforms have.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04jxy6kb
Username
ryder
Make you wonder doesn't it?! Whatever the reason it makes the game a lot more difficult in some areas than those who have the option to watch the videos.

Yes you're absolutely correct, but you could say that same about players with 100 limit as opposed to players without 100 limit. There are too many variables within the game that make it NOT a level playing field.

Top Bottom