Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

windows-pc-Weekly Treading Thread-May 3, 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

bjs

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wdurbi6
Username
bjs
Helpful Hint: I was having trouble keeping up with passengers even though I was placing my Tree of Life, Labyrinth, angels, ponds and trees around my residential areas to take advantage of the bonuses from them. My solution was to create a "population chamber" that I move my buildings into one at a time to get the most out of each. When I am pressed for passengers I move it in, collect and move it out. Not the most convenient but very effective.

For example, my 36 passenger Stone Castles get an 85% bonus because all the chamber items add onto each other and yield 67 (36 +31) passengers each time. You can expand for 3x3 (and maximize for 100% or more) but I don't shrink it for 1x1 because it is not worth the effort for 1 or 2 extra passengers. My big green building (normally 56 passengers) yielded 115 passengers when I reconfigured for 3x3.

Check out my airport to see what I am talking about. It is currently next to my terminal and not real pretty but I will adjust when a land sale comes. It does take some room but you could do a mini one in tight spaces.
@Monica Peguero @yenta613 @Cosmic Blue @Anubhav @Cluck @Rainer @WhatHappenedNow @cward @Comet18 @HS72 @900 @m-bari @WAMike @GiftXchange @strats @Steve26 @Nicks @SactoDave @ItsRalphy

Last edited:

Cluck

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjqz51o
Username
Cluck
Hi - tonights gifts out - sent out in order of receipt to @KenDuckySmith @highlander @PeterNL @Rainer @rocky @strats @Eric K @uschu @Nicks @Cluck @Comet18 @Wired Parrott @HS72 @Vivke @Keivan @wkndcmpr @TbombToronto - then I ran out, so @MsScarlet1957 @Xovon and @petey71 will be first tomorrow. Getting ready for the working week tomorrow - as usual I may not be active on the forum in the week, but I will make sure I send out my 20 gifts every night! have a good week.

Im sorry I goofed on your gift. Will be better tomorrow

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
I'm trying to get seldom Items from various places, cant seem to nab them like :

REPAIR BASE LEV 3: (1)power source, (2) drill machine, (2) insalation/ from san francisco

message bottle from MALTA

Teak Cat from Bali

any suggestions
Hi, David Smith.

Please post you messages in appropriate threads. There is weekly thread for needed items and plenty of Wisnows users who will help you with any item(s) that is possible to send.
I just moved your thread to Windows PC trading and merge it with last week' thread.
Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom