Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - June 8th 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wj0ang4
Username
HS
Gifts have been sent. Thanks for all the gifts received. If you need anything on my list, please PM. Otherwise the next week or so I'll send Fuel 20 or duty free unless I have what is listed on in-game names. Sorry, I normally spent an hour or longer each day going through signatures to make lists of what everyone wants, but won't have the time to do that over the next week.

All - thanks for your gifts and the help with my last blue one. Tomorrow I am again on travel (my company loves me : first flight in the morning and last flight in the evening...means stand up at 3:30 in the night and return around 10:00 in the evening. therefore tomorrow no gifts from me. Will send today in about three hours and Tuesday again like usual. To all a great Sunday.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w8yumb4
Username

Kris

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wc949to
Username
Turion1973
All gifts sent out for today, I got a really large amount of gifts sent to me yesterday, like 35 to be honest. So I'm having to play catchup and will get all gifts sent back to neighbors in the order they are received. I want to thank everyone for the gifts, you are all awesome. I couldn't complete half of the construction and flights without you.

Cluck

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjqz51o
Username
Cluck
Amazingly I received an email fro GI support today. Unfortunately they have lost their minds. Look at what they asked me for.

1) Your old friend code. 2) Your new friend code. In order to find the new friend code you should pass the first five levels in the new game and the Sociality option will be available. Then tap Sociality (the button with 3 people in the bottom menu) → press another button with 3 people → choose the Friend codes tab. 3) Your old name, level in the previous game and approximate date of its registration. 4) Screenshots/ photos of the receipts.

I have given my old friend code and new one twice already. I have given my in game name and the proper level. As far as registration I have no clue been playing for a while. Screenshots of receipts!!!!!! Seriously wth has happened to their support it was just slow now it is slow and incompetent. :banghead:

What the crap??? ugh

Cluck

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjqz51o
Username
Cluck
All gifts sent out for today, I got a really large amount of gifts sent to me yesterday, like 35 to be honest. So I'm having to play catchup and will get all gifts sent back to neighbors in the order they are received. I want to thank everyone for the gifts, you are all awesome. I couldn't complete half of the construction and flights without you.
That is how I do it too. I go in order as received. I will have anywhere between 2-10 neighbors each day that don't get a return gift, but they are always first on the list the next day.

That is how I do it too. I go in order as received. I will have anywhere between 2-10 neighbors each day that don't get a return gift, but they are always first on the list the next day.
Me too - but I try and prioritise forum members. I send to the "oldest" 4 non-forum neighbours, then the next 16 go to forum members only, in order of receipt, just to try and be fair. I usually only have 1 or maybe 2 forum members held over to the next day!

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wbdeq22
Username
silviucu
hello everybody! who can help me with 1 textbook and 1 weather display? really need them to complete control tower... and ask what you need in return from what i have available. thanks

Cluck

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjqz51o
Username
Cluck
Me too - but I try and prioritise forum members. I send to the "oldest" 4 non-forum neighbours, then the next 16 go to forum members only, in order of receipt, just to try and be fair. I usually only have 1 or maybe 2 forum members held over to the next day!
I don't gift to non-forum members. I used to but I would rather save my gifts to those I can communicate with.

• i_icon_multiquote_off.png
empty.gif
Re: Week 24 - June 8, 2015

i_icon_minipost.png
by uschu Today at 2:47 am

Dear All,

since I have completed my Town Hall 7, I have no more Office Chair in my Giftslist.
But I can now gift the Intercom for the Town Hall 8.

For exactly that building I need 4 Holographic Displays and 1x VoIP Phone.
For the full list, pleae review my signture.

Thank you for all the gifts, its much appreciated.

Uschu

D

Deleted member 5399

To all my friends, and neighbors.
The one thing I miss the most in gifting is 20 units of fuel. Ever since having to refresh my tablet, losing the game to the update, and most various screw-ups, on GI's part, I know just how appreciative it is to get 20 units of fuel from a friend.
At most I can only gift 3.:( Its not my fault lol; really:cry:

empty.gif
Re: Week 24 - June 8, 2015

i_icon_minipost.png
by uschu Today at 2:47 am

Dear All,

since I have completed my Town Hall 7, I have no more Office Chair in my Giftslist.
But I can now gift the Intercom for the Town Hall 8.

For exactly that building I need 4 Holographic Displays and 1x VoIP Phone.
For the full list, pleae review my signture.

Thank you for all the gifts, its much appreciated.

Uschu
Hallo Uschu sende dir heute Abend VoIP Phone.

Gruß Rainer

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wwgnrn0
Username
greenwolf74
Invite sent to @uschu

Signature up to date!! Thanks everyone as always for the gifts... I have sent my 20 everyday and will continue to do so, so if there is something you really need urgently, please just tag me or better yet send me a personal request to my inbox!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom