Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - June 8th 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 5399

To all the players, that play with Roshni and appreciate her :
1. If you want to support Roshni, please send me a personal message with your name and your friend code
2. With all the names that I will receive in my box, I will do a petition to GI to restore faster Roshi's game.
3. The more people we are in the petition, the more effect it will do on GI.
4. In that petition, I will write this:
- In the name of all the following players ( I will give the names and friend code) we want you to restore Roshni's game immediatly. All of us players, we know very well that Roshni is not a cheater and not a hacker too. It's been many many time for many straight players that their game crash and each player looses a lot of time, energy, money at that moment. Also, when you take 2, 3, 4, 5 days and more to resolve the problem, each player looses a lot of advantage of his game and he looses points, coins, rewards, weekly ranking, collectible items etc...

- GI: Do you want that all the players here stop to play your game ? All the players here stop to buy greenies, coins, etc... to put the pressure on you ? Do we have to do that ?

- We hope a fast answer from your side because it's possible that all the players that we are, will stop the game.
@rocky I waited long enough and was told by GI that my ' KB2 profile didn't exist. So what you see here is my game 1 profile and code.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w8yumb4
Username
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjplg3o
Username
strats
To all the players, that play with Roshni and appreciate her :
1. If you want to support Roshni, please send me a personal message with your name and your friend code
2. With all the names that I will receive in my box, I will do a petition to GI to restore faster Roshi's game.
3. The more people we are in the petition, the more effect it will do on GI.
4. In that petition, I will write this:
- In the name of all the following players ( I will give the names and friend code) we want you to restore Roshni's game immediatly. All of us players, we know very well that Roshni is not a cheater and not a hacker too. It's been many many time for many straight players that their game crash and each player looses a lot of time, energy, money at that moment. Also, when you take 2, 3, 4, 5 days and more to resolve the problem, each player looses a lot of advantage of his game and he looses points, coins, rewards, weekly ranking, collectible items etc...

- GI: Do you want that all the players here stop to play your game ? All the players here stop to buy greenies, coins, etc... to put the pressure on you ? Do we have to do that ?

- We hope a fast answer from your side because it's possible that all the players that we are, will stop the game.
Hi Rocky:

Count me in also.

Amazingly I received an email fro GI support today. Unfortunately they have lost their minds. Look at what they asked me for.

1) Your old friend code. 2) Your new friend code. In order to find the new friend code you should pass the first five levels in the new game and the Sociality option will be available. Then tap Sociality (the button with 3 people in the bottom menu) → press another button with 3 people → choose the Friend codes tab. 3) Your old name, level in the previous game and approximate date of its registration. 4) Screenshots/ photos of the receipts.

I have given my old friend code and new one twice already. I have given my in game name and the proper level. As far as registration I have no clue been playing for a while. Screenshots of receipts!!!!!! Seriously wth has happened to their support it was just slow now it is slow and incompetent. :banghead:

WhatHappenedNow

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
see signature
Username
WHN or WHN2
Sorry everyone, I am busy with family in town this weekend and was really delayed sending gifts. I just now got all my gifts sent.

Thanks so much for all the gifts I received!

PS - Why do so many people all the sudden want Spare Wires? What am I missing?

WhatHappenedNow

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
see signature
Username
WHN or WHN2
@Rainer @rocky @bjs @Cluck @WhatHappenedNow @Anubhav @KenDuckySmith
@WAMike @Sdave @yenta @900 @HS72 @wkndcmpr @Kris @Robby Kusuma @jupiter ( Dick ) @Brasil95 @Don Loughmiller @ItsRalphy @GiftXchange

Guys,
Will Wait for New Code From GI For 2 Day's , If Not
Then It's Time To Leave Airport City Forever.
Will Miss You All.

Bbbieeeeee .

Please don't quit !!!
I'm sure GI is working hard on this recent stability issue and a new update must be coming soon. Maybe take a break and check back every week and see if an update has happened.

GI is an example of a company so focused on stopping cheaters that they have made the game unstable and falsely flag honest players as cheaters. A good company would know never to lose good customers.

Best of luck Roshni!!!

WAMike

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM for Neighbor Request
Username
Mike/item(s) needed
Thank you for all of your gifts. I have sent mine out earlier.

Sorry everyone, I am busy with family in town this weekend and was really delayed sending gifts. I just now got all my gifts sent.

Thanks so much for all the gifts I received!

PS - Why do so many people all the sudden want Spare Wires? What am I missing?

I think a lot of us have maps from blue launches that we're preparing to use. Either that or I am baffled myself.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w33nton
Username
Veltro
Thanks 4 the gifts - replied for all of them! @Rainer - sorry about your game - I just start sending items for your second account too (to compensate your gifts during my blackout time) and hope it will be restored soon.

Started Green launch late yesterday evening - it goes slooooowly, need followers :) Have 1K points and 10 hours to go. 1st place is available for sure.

For my construction I need one Washing machine and three Wall speakers.

Thanks 4 the gifts - replied for all of them! @Rainer - sorry about your game - I just start sending items for your second account too (to compensate your gifts during my blackout time) and hope it will be restored soon.

Started Green launch late yesterday evening - it goes slooooowly, need followers :) Have 1K points and 10 hours to go. 1st place is available for sure.

For my construction I need one Washing machine and three Wall speakers.
Thank you.:)
Joined in your Launch!(y)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom