Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - June 22nd 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wq5lgsc
Username
chuck/items I need
Request accepted. Let me know if I got stuck in your awaiting reply list. I sent you a request from my support account (Cyclone4).
Sent you fuel add., don't have other items.

I could use a projector x1, optical system x2 and then smoke detectors.

Thanks.

So as predicted got my code the day I left so waited until I got back today to use it. Also as predicted I got a terrible new list of gifts including the dreaded pass. x10. In any case sent out gifts to my neighbors with what I had available. Seems like I have a few neighbors who might be gone, will have to get a handle on it in the next few days and perhaps add some new neighbors if I have the space to do so. We shall see how this resetting goes if it happens I won't be quite as cordial with support especially if I have to wait another 2 weeks for another code. Not sure if anyone sent gifts while I was out of commission but had literally not one gift waiting, was a bit surprised.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w3g6571
Username
sophiaelizebeth
I don't have you as a neighbor anymore. I tried entering your code but it says it is invalid. You can try entering mine, but I think we may have a irreparable connection issue. I have experienced this with others.
@Cluck, I was just able to add you and get 100 coins. See if I'm on your neighbor list now...

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w8yumb4
Username

Steve26

150+ Star Club
Gifts sent. Many thanks for those received :).

@Brasil95 Unfortunately, you were still showing as "awaiting reply" in my list :(. Please could you delete me as a neighbour then add me using my friend code (in signature). This is a unfortunate bug in the game. The code will not work if I try to add you again.

Steve

Gifts sent. Many thanks for those received :).

@Brasil95 Unfortunately, you were still showing as "awaiting reply" in my list :(. Please could you delete me as a neighbour then add me using my friend code (in signature). This is a unfortunate bug in the game. The code will not work if I try to add you again.

Steve
Steve, deleted you from my list, but your code does not work, I got now several times the message that it is not correct

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom