Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - June 22nd 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w8yumb4
Username

PeterNL

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20fd2bew
Username
PeterNL
Hi Everyone,

Doc
Friend code/wyo03x8
Level 42
Stars 58
Hearts 6

Items I can send: Fuel (3) Passengers (5) Fuel Catalyst All Inclusive Bracelet Imprinter Skin Care Products Paint Generator Travel Guide Landing Lamp Dispatch Console Sandbag Fuel (20) Powerful Radio Transmitter Video Wall Spaceship Engine Security Camera Filled Candies Fuel Supply Aircraft Tire Calculator Copy Machine Fuel Additives Insulation Spaceship Launch Console Additional Radar Perfume Ergonomic Chair Spare Wire Stamp Passenger Seat Flight Catering Oscillating Beacon Weather Display Navigation Module Transmitter Fuel Hose Altimeter Spare Propeller Deicer Offset Gregorian Antenna TV Panels Wireless Compass Dryer Blanket

Items I Need: Cash Counter (4) Pos Terminal (2) Glass Display case (2) Spaceship Launch Console (1) Communication Antenna (4) Packaging Machine (2) Cooling Chamber (2) Landing Lamps (32) Fuel Supply (15) Items in green I need soon to upgrade!

Send you invite!

Added you to Neighbors, Thanks

I added you to my Neighbors, Welcome.....Thanks
@Doc I see you still on my waiting list.
I'll delete you there, please send me an invitation for RAINER2.
Hope it works.

The gifts of my second account I have sent.
The first of my game to come a little later, hope that I manage because we have visitors.

I wish you all a nice day.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wzvibdb
Username
Urami
Hows everyone doing. I been playing still but been off the forum a little. im in need of Monitors to complete my Control tower 7 I believe it is. I cant find them anywhere. I been flying to Tokyo but haven't gotten even 1 Monitor. if anyone can help.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wzvibdb
Username
Urami
To all a big THANKS for the gifts and the good relationship with some of you.
Proudly to announce 200 STARS !!!! If the message about Level 51 to Levek 55
is true I only need 200 more.....
Stay calm and healthy (smile - you cannot kill them all)
Have a great week - Brasil
what message about level 51-55 are you speaking about? I haven't heard anything yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom