Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - June 15th 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kris

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wc949to
Username
Turion1973
All gifts sent out for today, I will catch up with those I still have waiting tomorrow. Thank for all gifts from neighbors.

wkndcmpr

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
032gofkw
Username
Wknd- item needed
Here is the latest from GI support about my game crash.

Thank you for your information!

I have transferred your details for a careful investigation in order to help you as soon as we can and to provide you with the best support you deserve. Please, note that your request processing may take up some time, so I shall get back to you within five working days as soon as I have more information regarding your concern.

In the meantime, should you have any additional questions, please, let me know. I am always there to assist you!

Sincerely,
Valery Kolesova
Your Support Team

Here is the latest from GI support about my game crash.

Thank you for your information!

I have transferred your details for a careful investigation in order to help you as soon as we can and to provide you with the best support you deserve. Please, note that your request processing may take up some time, so I shall get back to you within five working days as soon as I have more information regarding your concern.

In the meantime, should you have any additional questions, please, let me know. I am always there to assist you!

Sincerely,
Valery Kolesova
Your Support Team
This text I've got. Is a standard text.:banghead:

Neighbor requests sent today: From both accounts: @m-bari (Mike O4); from main account: @wkndcmpr (whatajoke) (will send request from support account tomorrow); from support account: @Robert , @KenDuckySmith , @silviucu , @Kris .

Invites from support account yesterday all connected successfully (y) , but main account ones to @Brasil95 and @uschu did not, if you want to try entering my code so we can hopefully have the connection.

Mike - in my list I have a Mike (Level50) and Cyclone as well. But send an add. request to you main acoount, may be there are two Mike's in the game? Send a gift to Cyclone today. Cheers Brasil

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w8yumb4
Username
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom