Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - July 6th 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the reward for finishing the event?
Ertrag:

• Münzen: + 440
  • Dauer: 24 Stunden
  • max. Einwohnerzahl +50
  • Bonus: 10% Münzen im Radius von 2 Feldern
  • Coins: + 440
    Duration: 24 hours
    max. Population +50
    Bonus: 10% coins in radius of 2 fields

Erforderlich:

• Elektrizität: 18
  • Einwohner: 0
  • Bauzeit: 1 Stunde

Benötigt:

• Level: 3
  • Größe: 3x3 Felder
  • Bauort: Stadtseite
  • Straße: Ja

Cluck

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjqz51o
Username
Cluck
@PeterNL and all other friends completing the quest, I am keeping my 5 gift shops until the weekend, so come visit if it will help! Good luck.
Does this mean that if you close the event, your gift shops no longer give out the collection items... even when I visit as a neighbor?

If so , how do I know which neighbors I shouldn't visit their gifts shops because they have closed the event?

Kris

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wc949to
Username
Turion1973
Despite being on vacation and the slow wireless network in the hotel I was able to send out gifts. I hope they actually made it out to my neighbors if not I haven't for forgot about all of you. And also, thank you for gifts sent.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wp80517
Username
totm_item req
Dear Friends

Thank you for all the gifts

I am starting to become greedy ;). Please send me more building items. (Signature updated)

regards

totm

WAMike

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM for Neighbor Request
Username
Mike/item(s) needed
Thank you for all of your gifts! I have sent mine out.

@Kris : Your gift came through just fine. Thank you. I hope you have a good vacation.

Does this mean that if you close the event, your gift shops no longer give out the collection items... even when I visit as a neighbor?

If so , how do I know which neighbors I shouldn't visit their gifts shops because they have closed the event?

@Cluck : My experience with events has been the neighbor buildings will still drop items till the event is over even if your neighbor has completed the event (all the events before this one for me I have gone down to the last hours.) (The event thread in the main forum also had people who checked about these drops and it seems to still work this way after the updates.)

If I gave you a gift today and it was the wrong one, then I am sorry. I have only played this game for 7 days so far, plus I am older then the hills. I will try harder tomorrow.
Do not worry.
The folks on this forum are great and will always help.
I have learned a great deal thanks to them.
If you would like to add me as a neighbor I can send some of the things you need.
Cheers.
Robert.

Last edited:

m-bari

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wl4go6d
Username
Mike O
Status