Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - August 3rd 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w9d2ql2
Username
!Ema/NeededItem
@Mr. K I see 2 Mr. K account in my neighbours list. And I was still able to enter your friendcode again (the account at level 11), for the other account, the friendcode is rejected.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM Neighbor and Gift Requests
Username
SDave, Derby, and Tatsu
Hi All Back from a wonderful vacation on the Outer Banks of NC. And still whole (no shark bites) LOL. I tried to stay on top of sending gifts and visiting, but laying in the sun sometimes takes precedence.

Back to business, 613 Yenta I got your friend request but it went to waiting reply so I can't add you as a friend. Same goes to *Paris, Doc and Brazil. I am going to delete them please send me another request or your friend code. (mine is..ws3tr82).

Thanks again to all for the gift and let me know if there is anything you need that I can send you. from my account or Erick (Urami) that's my son and he is working around the clock so I am trying to keep up woth both games.

MaryAnn
I would not delete...try having them enter your code:)

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
@Ben Major if possible, please stick with Weekly Trade thread, it is opened every Monday and it last for one week. There you can post as many post you want and talk/chat with different users. If everyone would open new thread, there could be hard to find what are needs of each one... Thanks (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom