Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - 5th January 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

GiftXchange

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
pm me to be added
Username
GiftX[change]
@yenta613 and @ctedb54 - Thank you very much for your Lanterns you send me daily! I still need all of them, and keep watching your needs list to thank back.
I keep tracking of all forum friends' gifts and will reply back as soon as possible.

Now I'm able to send Arcade Machines, and Fingerprint Readers (two of which I need back) - so let me know if you need any of those.

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
wxats0f
Username
kcpup/ item needed
Ty for the gifts thought I was done with repair shop but realized I miscounted my laser cutter so if someone can gift that I only need 1

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjplg3o
Username
strats
I am so glad to have found this site so much so that I cannot add any new friends until tomorrow!

It looks like a great site and some very helpful people. Below are the things I am able to gift:

Passengers (5),fuel (3),fuel catalyst,snowball,heater,disposable shampoo,goal posts, ATM,pearl earings, paint, generator,tour review,landing lamp,projector,rope block,fuel (20),powerful radio transmitter,laser level,guestbook,cognac,fuel supply,aircraft tire,whiteboard,fuel additives,drill machine,optical system,additional radar,white gold bracelet,cash counter, spare wire,lining plate,passenger seat,oscillating beacon,flight catering, defroster, navigation module, master plans, fule hose, altimeter,spare propeller and soon deicer and controller.

What is need are bath towels, archive box,egonomic chair,smoke detector,packaging machine, cooling chamber and sleigh oil.

Looking forward to helping all of you out.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjplg3o
Username
strats
Thanks for all the Gifts.

I need
: Chocolate Candies, Perfume, Fuel Hose, Flight Catering, Filled candies, Make up, Deicer, Spare Propeller, other Duty free Items.

I can send: Shredder, Hull Parts ,Power Source, Slide Rule, Copy Machine ,Computer, Bath Towel, Chocolate Candies, Eau de Toilette, Makeup, Jet Engine, Powerful Radio Transmitter, Great Shots, Landing Gear, Landing Lamp, Gyroscope, Additional Radar, Fuel Hose, Fuel Catalyst, Fuel Supply, Navigation Module, Spare Wire, Spare Propeller, Passengers (10), Deicer, Oscillating Beacon, Air Vent Filter, Beverage Cooler, City Model, Packaging Machine, Fligh Catering, Communication Antenna, Spaceship Engine, Cable, Welder, Cockpit_Glass, Robotic Lawnmower,Wide-angle Binoculars, Handling Line, Fax, Router, Monitor.

Rainer
Hi Rainer:

If you wanted to add me as a neighbour I would accept and can get any of the fuel hose flight catering pearl earings cognac or white gold bracelet. I would invite you but I am out of invites for today.

Thanks.

Hi - sent out gifts to @Rainer, @GiftXchange, @highlander, @Dean, @troutsrus, @john t, @CptDav, @Cosmic Blue, @Nicks, @ctedb54, @Allister, @Christiaan73, @Flurb, and @kaciepup

Welcome to the new neighbours, great to have you with us - @ANUBHAV JAIN - we are already connected so have sent you a gift. Have sent invites to @strats, @Steve26 and @sanjeev - I am a daily player, although will be reducing to weekly after the Santa quest finishes - this game is taking over my life and I need to get control back!!!

Cheers, ItsRalphy

Steve26

150+ Star Club
@strats You are welcome. Any of the flight items listed in my signature would be fine :).

As an aside, it would be helpful (and may attract a faster response to gift requests;)) to copy the items you can send and the items you want into your signature as there is a limit of 1 gift per neighbour per game day. As far as I know (this could be wrong - I have played for a couple of months but have only been on the forum since yesterday) a new game day starts at a set time per day and is variable from person to person.

@ItsRalphy Thank you for your invite. I have accepted and sent you some fuel supply. Sorry, I have no Christmas items to gift as I have completed the quest missions & clicked complete without thinking.

Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom