Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - 21st February 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjplg3o
Username
strats
I have sent gifts out - still have a couple left if anyone needs something let me know. I am need of 2 radar and 2 dispatcher console to get my control tower 6 going.

@Hburr and @Keivan I have sent you invites.

@Roshni Mistri I am not able to enter your code. Please invite me and I will accept.

Finally I am not certain how long I will keep on playing this game. After accumulating 7 gold tokens and 90 silver on Saturday my machine said I was a time traveler. In no way did I cheat - I did not change my date or time. I sent a request to GI and they have removed the block on my game. However, they are not willing to give me back the tokens that were taken away.

It is my feeling that I have invested a lot of time to get to where I was and I am not sure of the chances that just happened may not happen again. So I see no point on continuing on. It really chokes me when I did not cheat and I see cheaters on everyday. Yet I get a huge penalty.

If anyone has run into this and/or have any suggestions I am welcome to them. The last thing I want to do is quit but at this point I see no alternative.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20ir6aeg
Username
gwb
@strats sorry to hear about the issues with game and this whole time traveller issue. I haven't had any issues yet. Hope they get fixed and look after you. You have been a GREAT friend.
Gifts are out for today. Thank you to everyone for your gifts.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wx8yjth
Username
Scarlet-(item needed)
@MsScarlet1957, You are not on my list. We will most likely never be neighbors. I have contacted support about not being able to connect with a few others hear and it took about 1 month to get reply from support and the the solution is to delete the game and restart a new game and have support give you a code to get back your progress. I am not going to go through that pain. You can delete me from your lists and wait for my name to appear on your random neighbor list (support recommended that).

OK, WHN, thanks so much for your efforts.
This seems to be a dang bug in the game.
I must say I have contacted support about another issue, and they got right back to me within 24 hours.
I may write to them also about this, it is a problem I have been having not only with you but others too... May well be some sort of "bug" in the program.
If enough other's write about the problem it might get fixed.
:troll:

WhatHappenedNow

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
see signature
Username
WHN or WHN2
OK, WHN, thanks so much for your efforts.
This seems to be a dang bug in the game.
I must say I have contacted support about another issue, and they got right back to me within 24 hours.
I may write to them also about this, it is a problem I have been having not only with you but others too... May well be some sort of "bug" in the program.
If enough other's write about the problem it might get fixed.

@MsScarlet1957,,
I guess to be clear, support tier 1 gets back to you fast, but you just get messages that they are waiting for response from the development team. Then after 1 month about the development team gave the solution of uninstalling the game etc...

I have you connected to my WHN2 account and we can trade there? I have the Glass Display Case on that account.

Did you contact support about time-travel msg or being blocked? Support was able to identify players I was trying to connect with last time that were blocked for suspected cheating. They were able contact support to get unblocked, but since we already entered each others codes we never were able to connect.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wx8yjth
Username
Scarlet-(item needed)
@MsScarlet1957,,
I guess to be clear, support tier 1 gets back to you fast, but you just get messages that they are waiting for response from the development team. Then after 1 month about the development team gave the solution of uninstalling the game etc...

I have you connected to my WHN2 account and we can trade there? I have the Glass Display Case on that account.

Did you contact support about time-travel msg or being blocked? Support was able to identify players I was trying to connect with last time that were blocked for suspected cheating. They were able contact support to get unblocked, but since we already entered each others codes we never were able to connect.

SUPPORT:

OH! I see...
No I did not write about being blocked.
I wrote to them about the lack of getting guest planes needing refueled.
"Support Tier 1" wrote right back and wanted me to send screen shots of all the tasks I had that required fuel.
Once I sent the screen shots and they quickly replied informing me that they went in and fixed my game to show I had all those tasks completed.
My understanding is they fixed that bug with the Valentine update..
(not because of my letter to them ;) ).
NEIGHBORS:
CRAP.. I went in and deleted both the WHN and the WHN2 after your last reply.. and now i see this new message from you.
I am tired after working all day, made the wrong decision there.
WEIRD it's as if we are just NOT supposed to be neighbors... how all this has come to pass!

WhatHappenedNow

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
see signature
Username
WHN or WHN2
Thanks for all the gifts!

(*) Indicates gift was sent from support account WHN2:

@Anubhav Jain ( prop ) sent spare wire, *spare wire
@Allister ( ) Sent
@bjs ( Catering ) sent F20, *Catering
@cward - Chuck ( prop ) Sent deicer, *disp console
@Cluck ( perfume ) Sent Spare Wire
@Comet18 ( Hose 2x) Sent prop
@GiftXchange: ( prop ) Sent FUEL20, *F20
@Dan Jansen greenwolf74 ( ) Sent *spare wire
@gwb ( earings ) Sent FUEL20 , *F20
@highlander: ( f20 ) Sent Fuel20
@Monica Peguero Hola! ( Catering ) Sent Optical System , *spare wire
@kaciepup: ( perfume ) Sent filled candies , *transmitter
@mel Meli3 ( ) Sent *spare wire
@myrddyn ( catering ) sent fuel additives, *ergonomic chair
@Rainer ( hose ) Sent Pearl earrings, *perfume
@Roshni Mistri ( prop ) sent prop, *catering
@Steve26 ( beacon ) Sent navigation module
@strats: ( earings ) Sent additional radar, *dispatcher console
@uschu ( ) Sent
@UTOPGUN - ( ) Sent
@Nicks - Veltro: ( catering ) Sent flight catering, *perfume
@Vivke ( ch candies ) Sent server rack, *fuel additives
@Wired Parrott ( Flight Goggles ) flight catering, *osc. beacon
@Cosmic Blue - yar - ( ) Sent *Fuel Hose
@yenta613: ( prop ) Sent Fuel Hose, *Fuel Hose

?David ( ) Sent *Spare Wire
?Anderl ( ) sent *Spare Wire

@Dean -Pez ( ) Waiting..
@CptDav: ( ) Waiting..
@sanjeev: ( ) Sent (( What Happened to you? I can't access your profile. ))

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom