Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - 20th January 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhatHappenedNow

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
see signature
Username
WHN or WHN2
Thanks for all the gifts!
See signature for new needs to finish the mission: "The Phantom Menace"

(*) Indicates gift was sent from support account WHN2 --Note waiting for WHN2 account gifts to reset to send some of the * items.

@Allister - $Ally$: ( Launch Console ) Sent Perfume
@yenta613: ( Assem Robot 2x ) Sent office chair, *Filled candies
@UTOPGUN - ( spare wire ) Sent spare wire
@Nicks - Veltro: ( Robot Tester ) - Spare Wire
@strats: ( spare wire ) Sent Fuel Additive, *Sent something
@Steve26 ( Spaceship Engine ) Sent Smoke detector, *Fuel Additives
@CptDav: ( spare wire ) Sent Fuel20
@highlander: ( Deicer ) Sent Deicer

@sanjeev: ( ) Sent *Dispatch Console
@kaciepup: ( ) Sent Smoke Detector, *Sent something
@cward - Chuck ( ) Sent spare prop, *Filled Candies
@GiftXchange: ( ) Sent Perfume, *Fuel20
@Cosmic Blue - yar - ( ) Sent spare prop, *Fuel20
@gwb ( ) Sent Addl Radar, *Fuel Additives
@mendiant ( ) Sent pearl earrings
@Vivke ( ) Sent anti-theft gate, *glass display case (( I have not recieved any gifts for 2 days now ))
@ANUBHAV JAIN ( ) Game Blocked, waiting...

No Gifts for a few days group: ( waiting for your gifts to resume sending..)
@Dean -Pez- ( ) Waiting

Last edited:
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wpmmuqz
Username
$Ally$/Item needed
Gonna update my signature with the new gifts G! has given me to send after the reset and will send gifts after that.

Also anyone started with the Blue mission, I dont have a lot of items, and I want to complete that quest. If someone could help me with that. I will do my best with I have. Really hate the time limit on those things. Especially with the limited time constraints. Irritating.

@mendiant : Sent you a friend request.

Last edited:
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wq5lgsc
Username
chuck/items I need
Decided to give AC on my windows game another go, I have started adding some of you as neighbours and will continue the following days. You can of course also add me!

Most urgently needed per account:

GRDT-WIN (wse5x4h): 2x Spaceship Launch Console, 2x Communication Antenna, 2x Optical System, 1x Flight Helmet, 4x Textbook, 1x Projector, 1x Whiteboard, 1x Weather Display, Landing Lamp, Powerful Radio Transmitter

GRLT-WIN (wfag9a9): 1x Flight Goggles, 2x Stapler, Landing Lamp, Powerful Radio Transmitter
Just putting in your codes! Hope to hook up with you.

Chuck

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wq5lgsc
Username
chuck/items I need
Decided to give AC on my windows game another go, I have started adding some of you as neighbours and will continue the following days. You can of course also add me!

Most urgently needed per account:

GRDT-WIN (wse5x4h): 2x Spaceship Launch Console, 2x Communication Antenna, 2x Optical System, 1x Flight Helmet, 4x Textbook, 1x Projector, 1x Whiteboard, 1x Weather Display, Landing Lamp, Powerful Radio Transmitter

GRLT-WIN (wfag9a9): 1x Flight Goggles, 2x Stapler, Landing Lamp, Powerful Radio Transmitter
Hmmm....I couldn't get either one of your codes to take when I entered them???? Can you try mine please????

Chuck

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjplg3o
Username
strats
Thanks to everyone for the gifts. I have been resending the as much as I can. I am currently traveling and do not have consistent internet access until Sunday but will try to continue to send as much as I can.

For the rest of week I am really looking for fuel additives and then cognac but everything is greatly appreciated.

Steve26

150+ Star Club
Thank you for the gifts received:)(y).

Have sent out the following. Please let me know if you do not receive them.

@WhatHappenedNow Spaceship Engine. Unfortunately I didn't connect to your second account:(. If you would like to, please delete me and re-add me from this account.
@yenta613 Beverage cooler
@john t @gwb @kaciepup Additional radar
@strats Fuel additives
@Cosmic Blue @PeterNL Spare wire
@Nicks White Gold Bracelet
@mendiant Chocolate candies
@Allister Chocolate candies (PS - looks like we have near identical giftlists:LOL:)

Hope these help.

@Gregory Roeting Have invited both your accounts (Username Steve26)
@Vivke Unfortunately we didn't connect either:(. If you would like to, please delete me and re-add me from your account.

Steve

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom