Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - 1st June 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhatHappenedNow

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
see signature
Username
WHN or WHN2

bjs

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wdurbi6
Username
bjs
@WhatHappenedNow Let me know if that works. I tried sending bjs234 holographic displays when I needed them for main but it refused to send anything. The gift just disappeared. Sure would like to figure that one out because it always seems my main account can gift what it needs.

m-bari

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wl4go6d
Username
Mike O
@WhatHappenedNow Let me know if that works. I tried sending bjs234 holographic displays when I needed them for main but it refused to send anything. The gift just disappeared. Sure would like to figure that one out because it always seems my main account can gift what it needs.
It works if Account levels are near each other or have items of one group in gifting list. See the gifting list

Attachments

• AirportCity1.pdf
    47.1 KB · Views: 154
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
whpxurr
Username
.sv
Gifts sent! Thank you very much!

If Bev Cooler is for level 7 Terminal, send to WHN2 what ever item on your list is for level 7 Terminal and I will hit return.

I looked it up and Arch metal detector should work.
I sent you the arch metal detector.

Right now just have to find someone who can gift Beverage coolers. Any ideas?

WhatHappenedNow

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
see signature
Username
WHN or WHN2
Yes! I have no idea why this woks but it does :) Can i send you 2 more metal detectors?
Thanks!

I explained it a few times in the past. Here goes an abridged version. All the gifts are in slots (see BJS signature). For a building level usually all needed unique gifts are in the same slot. Some neighbors randomly get 1 of the needed gift in that slot. So my slot that has your Arch Metal Det has the Bev Cooler. Before the update I used to have Wall speakers in that slot.

The same is true for Fuel 20 and Passenger 10. They are in the same slot. If I have F20 and send to you and you ret and your gift list has P10 that is what I would get. You're returning the slots contents from your list, not the exact gift.

Does that make sense to you.

Last edited:
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wlnq8fj
Username
RK (Items I need)
@Ronnie K no problem, I was looking at your wish list I can send 10 passengers gift as one of your perpetual needs unless there is something else you need I can send. Take a look at my list of items I able to send and let me know.

Top choice gift is either fuel or passengers. Undertaking Rio flights to get fuel station items.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w8yumb4
Username
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom