Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - 12th February 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Comet18

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Comet18
@all - I did my update and started the quest. I have a few buildings if you care to visit and click. I did not get an in game message. I decide to check myself through the windows store. It found it an update, and worked.
I'm getting ready to send gifts shortly. I don't think I'll post an update tonight. Then, tomorrow, I will miss gifting but should be able to find a minute and reset time. If I do that, I'll double up on Sunday; morning and night. Happy Flying & Happy Valentines Day.

WhatHappenedNow

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
see signature
Username
WHN or WHN2
Wow, Thanks for all the gifts! Today was my highest number of gifts reveived!

(*) Indicates gift was sent from support account WHN2

@Allister ( ) Sent perfume
@bjs ( prop ) sent Controller, *Spare wire
@cward - Chuck ( prop ) Sent prop, *Flight Catering
@Cluck ( osc beacon ) Sent Server Rack, *spare wire
@Comet18 ( prop ) Sent Flight Catering
@GiftXchange: ( Spare Wire ) Sent Fuel20 , *Fuel20
@Dan Jansen greenwolf74 ( Spare wire, osc beacon ) Sent Spare wire, *fuel20
@gwb ( osc beacon ) Sent Fuel20 , *Fuel20
@highlander: ( Fuel20 ) Sent Fuel20
@kaciepup: ( ) Sent *Fuel20
@mel Meli3 ( ) Sent
@Rainer ( prop ) Sent spare wire?, *? so sorry for messing up your gifts :(
@sanjeev: ( osc beacon ) Sent Smoke Detector, *filled candies
@Steve26 ( osc beacon ) Sent Spare wire, *fuel additives
@strats: ( osc beacon ) Sent robot tester , *osc beacon
@Nicks - Veltro: ( osc beacon ) Sent spare prop, *filled candies
@Vivke ( ) Sent *L.Lamp
@Wired Parrott ( Spare Wire ) fuel supply, *l.lamp
@Cosmic Blue - yar - ( ) Sent *osc beacon
@yenta613: ( osc beacon ) Sent Fuel20 , *Fuel 20
@uschu ( ) Sent
@UTOPGUN - ( ) Sent waiting

@David ( osc beacon, *Add Radar ) Sent Filled Candies, *Add radar (( David, Are you on this site? Thanks for the consistant gifting to both of my accounts!! ))
@Anderl ( *spare wire ) Sent *spare wire (( Anderl, Are you on this site? Thanks for the consistant gifting to both of my accounts!! ))

@Dean -Pez ( ) Waiting..
@CptDav: ( ) Waiting.. ( I see you are away )
@Gregory Roeting - GRDT-WIN () Waiting
@Gregory Roeting - GRLT-WIN () Waiting
@Anubhav Jain ( prop, *spare wire ) Sent (( Thanks, Let me know if you want something from my list.))

WhatHappenedNow

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
see signature
Username
WHN or WHN2
@all - I did my update and started the quest. I have a few buildings if you care to visit and click. I did not get an in game message. I decide to check myself through the windows store. It found it an update, and worked.
I'm getting ready to send gifts shortly. I don't think I'll post an update tonight. Then, tomorrow, I will miss gifting but should be able to find a minute and reset time. If I do that, I'll double up on Sunday; morning and night. Happy Flying & Happy Valentines Day.

@Comet18, No, No... Don't mess with the time on your PC!!! GI will mark you as a time traveler and turn-off top 100 flight map and disable social abilities in the game (no more gifting). Messing with time is used by cheaters to finish flights without using up fuel so GI has detection for abnormal time changes when your game connects to their server.

Anubhav

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
See My Username
Username
See My Friend Code
:love:HAPPY VALENTINES DAY TO ALL:love:
A question to all forum members.
Does anybody have QUANTUM LEAP bonus.
if yes please comment.
i want to do QUANTUM LEAP LAUNCHES (GREEN $ BLUE)
I want minimum 3 parties involved.
for further info please PM or TAG me.:D

WhatHappenedNow

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
see signature
Username
WHN or WHN2
This new VALENTINES DAY game update finally fixes that bug for stuck missions that require landing planes that need passengers!! Yay!! 4 stuck quests now are complete! Hope this update also fixes the false time-travel detection issues!

My game still hasn't started my valentine quest???? Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Chuck
@Steve26 and @cward Not sure if this is the same for both windows 8 and 8.1, I have 8.1 and have to do the following.
First open the windows store, once open put your pointer to the top or bottom right of screen until a menu comes out of the right side of screen. Click on settings from the menu, then on app updates. It may show that you are set to automatically get updates, which does not always work for some reason. So click on check for updates. If it shows an app has an update click on install update.

Steve26

150+ Star Club
@Steve26 and @cward Not sure if this is the same for both windows 8 and 8.1, I have 8.1 and have to do the following.
First open the windows store, once open put your pointer to the top or bottom right of screen until a menu comes out of the right side of screen. Click on settings from the menu, then on app updates. It may show that you are set to automatically get updates, which does not always work for some reason. So click on check for updates. If it shows an app has an update click on install update.
@Wired Parrott Thank you. Worked for me :).

Steve

bjs

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wdurbi6
Username
bjs
@WhatHappenedNow The valentine quest came up but haven't seen any planes requiring passengers. Windows store doesn't show an upgrade for me. Do I need to do anything else?

FYI I added 6 Bridal Salons, 4 Romantic Cafes, and a gazebo if anybody wants to visit for Valentines Quest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom