Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC Launches Both Green And Blue.

Anubhav

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
See My Username
Username
See My Friend Code
Hello All,
@Cosmic Blue ,@WhatHappenedNow @yenta613 @Rainer @bjs @Vuxer @sanjeev @strats @Steve26 @cward @GiftXchange @ItsRalphy @PeterNL @kaciepup @CptDav @highlander @Comet18 @gwb @Dean @Flurb @mendiant @Aussie @erees @Allister @Vivke @john t @silviucu @Monica Peguero @mel @Dan Jansen @KenDuckySmith @Cluck @MsScarlet1957 @uschu @UTOPGUN @Nicks @Wired Parrott @myrddyn @Ajay @Satya Brata Sahoo
And others who i missed above.
with due respect,

I wanted to inform all PC forum members that i am using my bonus QUANTUM LEAP for 6 days.
3 Days-Green Launch
3 Days-Blue Launch
Date-13 April to 18 April 2015.
I just inform everybody in advance to get ready to collect as much as space items helpful in launching.

All are welcome.(y)
No matter of positions only i want more launches to make it to TOP 3 in Launches.
It will be great Pleasure for me that if anyone also uses His/Her QL bonus too.

If you are not my neighbor ADD ME.
Friend Code:
wx4kmhh
Username:
ANUBHAV-AFROJACK.

Hit the like button to be part of my launch.:LOL::ROFLMAO:
Play N Enjoy AC.
Thanks.

Also Hows my new profile pic.:p:ROFLMAO:

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjplg3o
Username
strats
Hello All,
@Cosmic Blue ,@WhatHappenedNow @yenta613 @Rainer @bjs @Vuxer @sanjeev @strats @Steve26 @cward @GiftXchange @ItsRalphy @PeterNL @kaciepup @CptDav @highlander @Comet18 @gwb @Dean @Flurb @mendiant @Aussie @erees @Allister @Vivke @john t @silviucu @Monica Peguero @mel @Dan Jansen @KenDuckySmith @Cluck @MsScarlet1957 @uschu @UTOPGUN @Nicks @Wired Parrott @myrddyn @Ajay @Satya Brata Sahoo
with due respect,

I wanted to inform all PC forum members that i am using my bonus QUANTUM LEAP for 6 days.
3 Days-Green Launch
3 Days-Blue Launch
I just inform everybody in advance to get ready to collect as much as space items helpful in launching.

All are welcome.(y)
No matter of positions only i want more launches to make it to TOP 3 in Launches.

Friend Code:
wx4kmhh
Username:
ANUBHAV-AFROJACK.

Play N Enjoy AC.
Thanks.

I have tried to join but do not have you as a friend.

I sent you an invite -- please accept me and then I will be able to join.

I went blue.

D

Deleted member 5399

Hello All,
with due respect,

3 Days-Green Launch
3 Days-Blue Launch

All are welcome.(y)

Friend Code:
wx4kmhh
Username:
ANUBHAV-AFROJACK.

Play N Enjoy AC.
Thanks.

@Anubhav Jain. I will make note of dates you are doing launches, and hope have enough stored items to join the mission.

Anubhav

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
See My Username
Username
See My Friend Code
@Rainer
The QL Party will be now hosted by you.
As i don't have Neighbor named @yenta613
I want that @yenta613 Should also be part of this party.
So you start the spaceships All other members will join your launch including me.:p:D
Play N Enjoy AC
thanks

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wcp7sxe
Username
Aj
Hi guys,

Add me also to your family. I have just started playing. Will appreciate anything you send.
Code is : wcp7sxe

I need : Dispatcher console, Flight goggle & text book.
Please send it to me :(

Cluck

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjqz51o
Username
Cluck
@Rainer
The QL Party will be now hosted by you.
As i don't have Neighbor named @yenta613
I want that @yenta613 Should also be part of this party.
So you start the spaceships All other members will join your launch including me.:p:DA
Play N Enjoy AC
thanks
Hi. I am a little confused. This launch is set for April? I understand its a big one that you need to save and prepare for but does this mean I shouldn't do any launches for the next 6 weeks to save up on launch items? I don't have a QL bonus. Maybe by then I will.

Top Bottom