Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Mobile - Weekly Trading Thread - 21st February 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wzqhdeq
Username
JukkaPilot
Thanks for your gifts - here is my list for today:

@Daenerys (Daenerys) - Sent you Flight Catering, could you send me Landing Lamp?
@Dockie (Dockie) - Sent you Flight Catering, could you send Additional Radar ? Pls tell me what you need...
@Faith1984 (Dutyfreestuffpls) - Sent you Flight Catering, could you send Fuel Hose ?
@elphaba (Helmi) - Sent you Flight Catering, could you send Oscillating Beacon ?
@JaxJaguars (Jax - LaserLevel) - Sent you Spaceship Engine, could you send me Landing Lamp?
@Joe7 (A...) - Sent you Flight Catering, could you send me Chocolate Candies ?
@Magellan (Magellan) - I sent you Spaceship Engine, could you send me Softdrinks Fridge ?
@Raf (R (wa5171z)) - I sent you Oscillating Beacon, could you send me Cognac ?
@suckerp (## NeededItems) - Sent you Spaceship Engine - could you send Hull Parts?

Happy playing! The spaceship launch started as soon as i got all the 1600 points...did not know that.

Raf

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
R - 23htlbyo, R2new - 23v25z9b
Username
R (what I need)
Thanks you for your gifts.

@suckerp (##LzrCut_AmpereM) - I sent you Fuel (20). Could you send me Oscillating Beacon?
@Joe7 (A(Fuel)) - I sent you Flight Catering. Could you send me Oscillating Beacon?
@Daenerys (Daeneryscatering) - I sent you Flight Catering. Could you send me Oscillating Beacon?
@Dockie (Dockie) - I sent you Defroster. Could you send me Oscillating Beacon?
@Faith1984 (Dutyfreestuffpls) - I sent you Fuel Hose. Could you send me Fuel hose?
@elphaba (Helmi) - I sent you Spare Wire. Could you send me Oscillating Beacon?
@JaxJaguars (Jax-SpareWire) - I sent you Robot Tester. Could you send me Oscillating Beacon?
@Jukka-Pekka (JukkaPilot) - I sent you Cognac. Could you send me Oscillating Beacon?
@Ispmark (Marko fuel) - I sent you Fuel (20). Could you send me Oscillating Beacon?
@Magellan (Mgln:sparewire) - I sent you Optical System. Could you send me Oscillating Beacon?
@Samzon (Samzon Fuel) - I sent you Flight Catering. Could you send me Demodulator?

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wzqhdeq
Username
JukkaPilot
Hello,

thanks for you contributions!

I am in the middle of getting the
Level 2 Mission Control Center,
Level 3 Duty Free Shop,
Level 4 Repair Base and
Level 5 Terminal into operation.
Missing items are listed in Bold in the signature.

Level 6 Town Hall is still under construction for a few hours.

Here is the list what I have sent as gifts, and my humble requests for you ;)

@Daenerys (Daenerys) - Sent you Flight Catering, could you send me Communication Antenna?
@Dockie (Dockie) - Sent you Flight Catering, could you send Spaceship Launch Console ? Pls tell me what you need...!
@Faith1984 (Dutyfreestuffpls) - Sent you Spare Propeller, could you send Ergonomic Chair ?
@elphaba (Helmi) - Sent you Fuel Hose, could you send Solar Cell ?
@JaxJaguars (Jax - LaserLevel) - Sent you Additional Radar, could you send me Communication Antenna?
@Joe7 (A...) - Sent you Flight Catering, could you send me Fuel Supply ?
@Magellan (Magellan) - I sent you Spare Wire, could you send me Landing Lamp ?
@Raf (R (wa5171z)) - I sent you Oscillating Beacon, could you send me Smoke Detector ?
@suckerp (## NeededItems) - Sent you Flight Catering - could you send Solar Cell?
@Samzon (Samzon...) Hello, sent you a neighbor request!

Take care,
Jukka-Pekka (JukkaPilot)

Last edited:

Ispmark

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtkhcet
Username
Marko Fuel
@ Joe7A (Fuel hose) - I sent you Fuel hose . Could send me Fuel (20) ?
@ Raf R (Old lantern) ) - I sent you Oscillating Beacon. - Could you send me Fuel (20)?
@ Faith 1984(Dutyfreestuffpls) - I sent you Fuel hose . Could you send me Fuel (20)?
@ Elphaba(Helmi) - I sent you Fuel hose. Could you send me Fuel Catalyst?
@ Samzon (Samzon Spare wire) - I sent you Additional radar. Could you send me Fuel (20)?
@ Dockie (Dockie) I sent you Fuel (20). Could send me Fuel (20)?
@ Daenerys (Daenerys=wg2yziu) - I sent you Catering - Could you send me spare propeller?
@ Jaxjaguars-(Item in Need) - I sent you Additional radar - Could you send me Fuel Catalyst?
@ Jukka-Pekka (JukkaPilot)I sent you Additional radar. Could you send me Fuel (3)?

Thanks for all your gifts

Last edited:
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wbmaqnj
Username
Magellan
I'm back from a while offline. Thank you all for helping me complete the hotel and the MCC level 2. I just sent generic stuff till I catch up with your needs.

Raf

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
R - 23htlbyo, R2new - 23v25z9b
Username
R (what I need)
Thanks you for your gifts.

@suckerp (##LzrCut_AmpereM) - I sent you Fuel (20). Could you send me Oscillating Beacon?
@Joe7 (A(Fuel)) - I sent you Flight Catering. Could you send me Oscillating Beacon?
@Daenerys (Daeneryscatering) - I sent you Flight Catering. Could you send me Oscillating Beacon?
@Dockie (Dockie) - I sent you Defroster. Could you send me Oscillating Beacon?
@Faith1984 (Dutyfreestuffpls) - I sent you Fuel Hose. Could you send me Fuel hose?
@elphaba (Helmi) - I sent you Spare Wire. Could you send me Oscillating Beacon?
@JaxJaguars (Jax-SpareWire) - I sent you Robot Tester. Could you send me Oscillating Beacon?
@Jukka-Pekka (JukkaPilot) - I sent you Smoke Detector. Could you send me Oscillating Beacon?
@Ispmark (Marko fuel) - I sent you Fuel (20). Could you send me Oscillating Beacon?
@Magellan (Mgln:sparewire) - I sent you Optical System. Could you send me Oscillating Beacon?
@Samzon (Samzon Fuel) - I sent you Flight Catering. Could you send me Demodulator?

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wzqhdeq
Username
JukkaPilot
@Daenerys (Daenerys) - Sent you Flight Catering, could you send me Communication Antenna?
@Dockie (Dockie) - Sent you Flight Catering, could you send Spaceship Launch Console ? Pls tell me what you need...!
@Faith1984 (Dutyfreestuffpls) - Sent you Spare Propeller, could you send Ergonomic Chair ?
@elphaba (Helmi) - Sent you Fuel Hose, could you send Solar Cell ?
@JaxJaguars (Jax - LaserLevel) - Sent you Additional Radar, could you send me Communication Antenna?
@Joe7 (A...) - Sent you Flight Catering, could you send me Fuel Supply ?
@Magellan (Magellan) - I sent you Spare Wire, could you send me Landing Lamp ?
@Raf (R (wa5171z)) - I sent you Oscillating Beacon, could you send me Smoke Detector ?
@suckerp (## NeededItems) - Sent you Flight Catering - could you send Solar Cell?
@Samzon (Samzon...) Hello, sent you a neighbor request!

Thanks and take care :)
Jukka-Pekka (JukkaPilot)

suckerp

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04sj8mjr
Username
SPNEW-NeededItem
@Jukka-Pekka

Are you sure you're sending your gifts to the right people? I haven't gotten any gift from you in days. Probably some mixup with someone else with a similar name starting with ##.
Right now my name is ##LzrCut&AmpereM though it might again change soon based on what I need then.

JaxJaguars

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
23kbd90v
Username
aJax-*Item Needed*
Hi everyone, could you send some more Additional Radar? For Tuesday and Wednesday

@Raf I don't need anymore Robot Tester for now. Just send Add. Radar

@suckerp Keep sending you Fuel? I don't have anything you need.

Ispmark

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtkhcet
Username
Marko Fuel
@ Raf R (Catering ) - I sent you Oscillating Beacon. - Could you send me Fuel (20)?
@ Faith 1984(Dutyfreestuffpls) - I sent you Fuel hose . Could you send me Fuel (20)?
@ Samzon (Samzon Spare wire) - I sent you Additional radar. Could you send me Fuel (20)?
@ Daenerys (Daenerys=wg2yziu) - I sent you Catering - Could you send me spare propeller?
@ Jaxjaguars-(Item in Need) - I sent you Additional radar - Could you send me Fuel Catalyst?
@ Jukka-Pekka (JukkaPilot)I sent you Additional radar. Could you send me Fuel (3)?

Ispmark

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtkhcet
Username
Marko Fuel
@ Raf R (Catering ) - I sent you Catering. - Could you send me Fuel (20)?

Ispmark

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtkhcet
Username
Marko Fuel
@ Raf R (Catering ) - I sent you Catering. - Could you send me Fuel (20)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom