Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Windows crashing

Oh Gi what have done to us now windows is also crashing when idol if you go to another window and go back the game has crashed then you restart, crashed restart crashed and also freezing during play This is not good now everyone is on holiday. Happy game playing everyone and happy Christmas ;)
Most of window players i am one of them when we start the game we click very fast in the beginning we should wait 30 to 40 second so the game complete loading some times freezing the reason windows take time for loading.
I remember its happen with me many times and i send to GI support nothing they can do when they check every thing is fine.
Sometimes the computer slow down and the internet speed low down there is many reason to make the game freezing or not loading.
Just start your game and wait hope this will help.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20x2xkow
Username
CrashFree
Mine isn't crashing, but the freezing is terrible!!! If I happen to click off the game, (like to my browser), it takes 30-45 seconds for the game to resume once I click it again.. It's almost impossible to get the space launch window to open to add to a launch, but if I leave it open, it freezes. :(
Yes, having the same problem.
It used to be the case that this is what would happen, then a few updates ago, they sorted it and there was no need to wait after starting/swapping.
Now, the delay is back an half the time it just crashes. Loading seems to take longer too.

Yes, having the same problem.
It used to be the case that this is what would happen, then a few updates ago, they sorted it and there was no need to wait after starting/swapping.
Now, the delay is back an half the time it just crashes. Loading seems to take longer too.

No this different, this acting like a virus it has turned my game upside down, its becoming unplayable, when you shut down and restart everything i s back in time so you cannot progress.The game crashes every time you open a new window. This update has brought alot of trouble to AC :confused:

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20x2xkow
Username
CrashFree
No this different, this acting like a virus it has turned my game upside down, its becoming unplayable, when you shut down and restart everything i s back in time so you cannot progress.The game crashes every time you open a new window. This update has brought alot of trouble to AC :confused:
Oh wow , that's a lot worse than I've had. So far.

Top Bottom