Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Airport City Item Trading

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Chri$
Same here. Nothing in about 4 hrs. Pretty sure I sent you 1 Radar and some Flight Helmets this past week. Also saw another thread posted about "outdated" message. Seems like its an issue but didn't see anything on how it was resolved.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wvhmp2u
Username
CptDav
Also appears that buying extra coins or greenies is bugged, at least for me. I was going to add a few of each to take advantage of the triple (or double or whatever it is) bonus & just get an "Internet Connection Needed For This Action" pop-up, or something similar to that. I definitely have internet, because I'm posting here & watching an on-line movie. Just in case, I checked my wiring, modem, router, etc. and also tried buying with nothing else using the network. Same results.

I posted this one in the Bugs forum also & this one SHOULD get their attention, since it's preventing people from sending them any money. :p

So, I guess we have 3 potential bugs at the moment:

1. Out of date game version bug when trying to visit neighbour cities
2. Gifts may or may not be making it to the destination person
3. Buying greenies/coins gives a No Connection warning.

Hello friends, I get gifts for some days much less than usual.
I can not visit neighbors.
The game runs well otherwise not round.
Thanks to all for the gifts.
I need: Cognac, Make up, Filled Candies, Flight Catering, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Fuel Hose, other Duty free Items.
Rainer

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w33nton
Username
Veltro
Hello all!
This game really gets me - cannot receive any required items from flights for 2 weeks...
Survived up to LVL 30, but can't stay for a while!

I need: Shredder, Hull Parts, Sheath, Cash counter, Guest bracelet, "Don't disturb", Bath Towel, Wide-angle Binoculars, All for Fuel station Lev.3
I can send: Fuel Catalyst, Shampoo, Football gate, ATM, Generator, Journey report, Landing Lamp, Projector, Fuel 20, Powerful Radio Transmitter, Laser level, POS, Cognac, Fuel Supply, Tyre, Marker board, Drilling machine, Optic system, Additional Radar, Cash counter, Spare Wire, Hull Parts, Passenger seat, Oscillating Beacon, Flight Catering, Food defroster, Navigation Module, City Plan, Fuel Hose, Altimeter, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Spare Propeller, Arched Metal detector, Deicer.

Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
wtdp2i2
Username
UTOPGUN
I'm having problems too - glad it's not just me. I noticed that my friend code under "profile" is blank...is that the case for anyone else?

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wvhmp2u
Username
CptDav
Must be strictly Win-related, since there are actually users of other platforms trying to deny that anything is actually wrong, saying my cables and/or wifi is disconnected. I can't quite get them to understand that since I'm posting on this forum, I obviously have a working connection. :) :) No real help yet over on the threads I made in the "Bugs" forum.

WhatHappenedNow

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
see signature
Username
WHN or WHN2
My game seems to be working fully again this afternoon. Yesterday it was broken like everyone said and no gifts arrived.

Thanks for all the gifts!

Rainer: (Fuel Supply) returned Filled Candies
CptDav: (spare wire) returned spare wire
ctedb54 - chris - (Fuel Supply) returned: Additional Radar
weidty6 - idol - ( Landing Lamp) - Sent Fuel Supply
uschu: (Robot tester) - Sent Fuel 20 (2x)
Allister - $Ally$ - (paint) Sent (sorry, missed clicked not sure what I sent?) :: Please send Travel guide (Your send this AM didn't work). BTW - After 10 Flights to Rio no stamps yet 12th flight I got a stamp!!!)

highlander - Sent Sent Fuel 20
Cosmic Blue - yar - () Sent Fuel Supply
GiftXchange - () Sent Fuel 20
@yenta613: () Sent server rack (have have sent 2 of these, are we connected on your end now??)

john t - atomeloc - sent Fuel Supply ( are we connected on your end?)
@Nicks - Veltro - Sent Invite

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wvhmp2u
Username
CptDav
My game seemed to pop back on the right track about 2 hours ago also. It wasn't without consequence however, albeit somewhat minor. I had just bought a First Class Ticket to rack up some quick coin for a planned upgrade project. I landed either 2 or 3 planes using the ticket & it worked like it was suppose to ... triple income. Then is when the game decided to "fix" itself from the bugs we've been experiencing. Within 1 or 2 minutes after this, my brand new Ticket bonus disappeared.

I had to buy another to continue my money making project. I'll just write that off as a loss of 2 Greenies, since I'm not going to go through the trouble of filing a ticket to try to get compensated. From my past experience with the trouble ticket process, they'll want a screenshot to prove I lost the bonus ..... like I actually took a screenshot right after buying the first one.

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Chri$
Will be sending gifts out later. Will send what I see posted so hopefully signatures are up to date.
Nicks, sent you invite, hope you accept.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom