Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Airport City Item Trading

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhatHappenedNow

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
see signature
Username
WHN or WHN2
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wvhmp2u
Username
CptDav
Just sent gifts. Got a relative in hospital, so not up-to-date on who needs what. So just made best guesses. Will start sending the right things in a couple days.

Just started a Prom launch if anyone wants to ride.

Need Now in Red:​
Need: town hall lv 5 = 2 guest book, 3 archive box, 3 server rack
cosmic fuel station - 3 assembly robot, 4 spaceship engine, 2 laser level, 3 robot tester
repair base lv 4 = 1 amperemeter
flight catering - 2 packaging machine, 2 defroster, 1 cooling chamber
duty free lvl 2 - 2 security camera, 2 glass display case

Can gift: Additional Radar, Air Conditioner, Album, Amperemeter, Archive Box, Assembly Robot, Bench, Channel Bar, Cockpit Glass, Cooling Chamber, Deicer, Do Not Disturb Sign, Eau de Toilette, Flight Catering, Flight Helmet, Fuel (3), Fuel Additive, Fuel Catalyst, Fuel Hose, Fuel Supply, Gyroscope, Jet Engine, Landing Gear, Landing Lamp, Laser Cutter, Makeup, Navigation Module, Oscillating Beacon, Parking Meter, Passengers (3)&(10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Power Source, Radar, Single-Malt Whiskey, Solar Cell, Spare Propeller, Spare Wire, Stapler, Welder, Laptop, Grinding Machine.
Thank You all in Advance.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wpmmuqz
Username
$Ally$/Item needed
yenta613: could you add my friend code, im getting an error from my side.
Flurb: Regarding the issue abt the passenger plane, I did get a good feedback from them. They gave me the cash for the mission(green). Saying they tried to fix the issue but somehow this one escaped, if u still have this error, report the matter. Also ask if the new update will bring back the old system, i really dont want to spend this green thing on a mission. Thanks

Thanks for all the gifts, sent mine :)

yenta613: could you add my friend code, im getting an error from my side.
Flurb: Regarding the issue abt the passenger plane, I did get a good feedback from them. They gave me the cash for the mission(green). Saying they tried to fix the issue but somehow this one escaped, if u still have this error, report the matter. Also ask if the new update will bring back the old system, i really dont want to spend this green thing on a mission. Thanks

Thanks for all the gifts, sent mine :)
just sent duty free item; let me know if you got it?

WhatHappenedNow

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
see signature
Username
WHN or WHN2
Thanks for all the gifts!!
Note: I changed my game name to WHN /Item needed/Other item needed

Rainer: (Fuel Supply) returned Filled Candies
CptDav: (spare wire) returned spare wire
ctedb54 - chris - (Fuel Supply) returned: Additional Radar
Cosmic Blue - yar - (Tour Review) Sent Fuel Supply

Allister - $Ally$ - () Sent spare wire :: Please send Travel guide!!
weidty6 - idol - () - Sent Fuel Supply
GiftXchange - Sent Fuel 20
uschu - Sent Fuel 20 (2x)

I need Textbooks and a stamp. Where did you guys get these items? I have been flying and flying and they just don't drop!!

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wpmmuqz
Username
$Ally$/Item needed
WhatHappenedNow: sent travel guide, sorry abt the delay, been kinda busy, also you get a lot of stamps in Rio if it is open to fly. Like every 3rd flight a stamp drops for me :(
Update ur name to something like whatnow/text bk so random people can also gift u what u need.. Helped me one time. Also with with fuel terminal, I dont think anyone can help with that, if im not wrong.

WhatHappenedNow

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
see signature
Username
WHN or WHN2
@Allister - I did change my name as part of my last post "WHN / Item needed". For some reason, your gift didn't show up last night or tonight? Does my changing the name cause a temp glitch in your gift sending? Did you catch my new name change to WHN before you sent? Thanks for the tip on Rio, I will send a few flights there tonight and see if I get a stamp!

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Chri$
Sent gifts out tonight. Thanks for all the gifts.
Anyone else getting error messages about server errors or unable to visit neighbor because their game is out of date?

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wvhmp2u
Username
CptDav
Sent gifts out tonight. Thanks for all the gifts.
Anyone else getting error messages about server errors or unable to visit neighbor because their game is out of date?

Yeah, same here, the "out of date" thingie. It let me send gifts, which I HOPE worked & wasn't affected by bug. But I can't visit neighbours to rob their buildings. I'm posting it in the "Bugs" forum, but not filing a ticket, since I've had zero luck with any help by taking the time to do that. But someone else can file a ticket if they want to try.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wvhmp2u
Username
CptDav
Hope "bug" not affecting gifting. If anyone else from forum sent me gift in last 24 hrs I did not receive anything.

Pretty sure I sent you something, since I try to always send to forum members, then to random others however many I have left from the 20. I sent about 10 minutes before posting the previous, so if you didn't get anything, that might be bugged too. It IS possible that i may have accidently not sent you something, but I usually do. Guess we'll find out sometime later this evening if gifts are working normally or if they are also affected by the "Out-Of-Date" bug. I'm sure there will be others doing their daily send & receive shortly.

Just for what it's worth, I HAVEN'T received a gift from anyone in the last couple/three hours & definitely not any since I sent my 20 an hour or so ago. Usually I get a batch of 5-8 gifts within 20 minutes or so of doing my daily send. It could be just coincidental that non of my gift receivers have logged on yet, or haven't did their sending yet, or simply didn't include me today. But several of them do usually come right after I send, so that looks like gifting just may be screwed also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom