Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Airport City Item Trading

Status
Not open for further replies.

GiftXchange

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
pm me to be added
Username
GiftX[change]
Cheers everybody, I am glad to thank back all of you. Have a good flying!

but I'll send you Powerful Radio Transmitters, I got 70+ of them, not use anymore.
by the way, you can use Fuel Catalyst to shorten flight time.
------------------
Have fun,
SkyMaster

He-he, to gift something - you don't have to have it in your storage. An item can be gifted even if you have 0 of it.

I have just lost my game! - It has gone right to level 1 and wants me to start all over again. I have emailed support at GI, and am waiting for a code to restart it. It happened in May and the code worked fine, so fingers crossed, but at the moment I am not happy!!! I did get all the gifts out earlier so they should be fine.

ItsRalphy

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Chri$
Hey All, sent gifts out as best as I could. I always read this forum before gifting so if there is something I can help with please post it. Thanks for all the fuel and passengers. Please keep them coming. Thanks again. Good luck ItsRalphy!
chris

Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
wakeel3
Username
Rob
Just letting everyone know I'm still here. :) Changed my signature a little to prioritize needs somewhat, but anything on this list is good anytime. Thanks again to everyone for helping me to keep 'em flying.

A side note: if you want something towards the end of my gift list for future upgrades, just let me know. I don't know how long they will remain on my list. At this level, for each new gift the game gives us to use, one is taken away. (they already replaced my beverage cooler and fax) Not to worry though... I still have that very useful fuel x3. ;)

Take care all --Rob

ItsRalphy, Hope you're back up and running soon

Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
wkq95t5
Username
Simon
To all who sent gifts - many thanks
Everyone of you should have got one back already
Surprisingly I received Flight goggles from a guy outside the forum - now my Flight school's finally done
@It'sRalphy: I hope you get your game back by tomorrow

Got another daily player who's good with gifts:
Captain Emily
Friend code:
wp4y0gd
(it's a zero after 'y')

Cheers, Simon

Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
wi4s7pv
Username
SkyMaster
Hi everybody,​
Thank you all for your gifts.​
Some items I've got over 50 & dont know what to do with them.​
Please dont send items not in my Need-List.​
___________________​
My Need-List:
(updating...)​
Fuel & Passengers are always welcome.​
I Can send:​
Air Conditioner, ATM, Bath Towel, Calculator, Cash Counter, Chocolate Candies, Cockpit Glass, Cognac, Computer, Copy Machine, Dispatcher Console, Drill Machine, Empennage, Fuel Additives, Fuel Catalyst, Fuel Supply, Generator, Great Shots, Handling Line, Jet Engine, Landing Lamp, Landing Gear, Laser Level, Light Engine, Lining Plate, Oscillating Beacon, Packaging Machine, Paint, Powerful Radio Transmitter, Robotic Lawnmower, Spare Wire, Text Book, Welder, White Board, Wide-angle Binocular.​
Have fun,​
SkyMaster​

Device
  1. iPhone
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
iPhone:w13irt0, Win8:w5kgwsb
Username
iPhone:lovag , Windows:officer
Hi all
ItsRalphy hope you get back your game!

Thanks for all the gifts, both for csapat and erna
Erna is looking for a Neighbor who has Uniq Gift shop - has to visit it for 5 items. currently can't find anybody... if you have such building, pls add erna - friend code: wtankk0 (last char is zero!)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
amkwdz7p
Username
brooks
Rainer, I missed one day but have sent you every other day. Maybe the one real day was two game days as I know the new day in game is not at midnight. I sent yesterday though and I will be sending out in a few minutes. Sorry for the missed day/s but family member in the hospital.

Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
w00aabd
Username
Duck
Hi, i am new here.

Nick: Duck
Code: w00aabd
Level: 22
Stars: 27

I need: Bangle of the regular customers, banknote counter, smoke detectors, glass cabinet, writing table, binoculars, weather display.

I can send: Treibstoffkatalysator, Schild "Nicht stören", Ersatzbank, Klimaanlage, Whiskey, Cockpitscheibe, Schweißgerät, Album, Landescheinwerfer, Radar, Metallträger, leistungstarker Funksender, Raumschiffantrieb, Pilotenbrille, Eau de Toilette, Düsentriebwerk, Hefter, Treibstoffzusätze, Stromquelle, Solarzelle, zusätzler Radar, Make-Up, Aktenvernichter, Ersatzkabel, Rumpfteile, Fahrwerk, Flugzeugessen, Rundumleuchte, Kühlkammer, Navigationsmodul.

Please help me.

Regards Duck

Device
  1. iPhone
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Username
Hi, i am new here.

Nick: Duck
Code: w00aabd
Level: 22
Stars: 27

I need: Bangle of the regular customers, banknote counter, smoke detectors, glass cabinet, writing table, binoculars, weather display.

I can send: Treibstoffkatalysator, Schild "Nicht stören", Ersatzbank, Klimaanlage, Whiskey, Cockpitscheibe, Schweißgerät, Album, Landescheinwerfer, Radar, Metallträger, leistungstarker Funksender, Raumschiffantrieb, Pilotenbrille, Eau de Toilette, Düsentriebwerk, Hefter, Treibstoffzusätze, Stromquelle, Solarzelle, zusätzler Radar, Make-Up, Aktenvernichter, Ersatzkabel, Rumpfteile, Fahrwerk, Flugzeugessen, Rundumleuchte, Kühlkammer, Navigationsmodul.

Please help me.

Regards Duck

Hi Duck
Added you with csapat. Erna will add you tomorrow.
I also would like to see your list with english names...

Device
  1. iPhone
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Username
Hello Gregory Roeting ...
Your game players look inaktive ... when I visit them I get the "neighbor is away" message.

I will stop sending gifts for your 2 caracters, until I receive signs from them that they are alive - in a form of gift to me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom