Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Will bonuses of alliance missions accumulate?

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ck3kdo
Username
aaaaapilot
It seems to me that once I reach 50% bonus (+50% income), I won't enjoy 30% bonus. It is the same to 30% over 10%. However, I am curious if it is the case if I reach 100%. I can see 10% extra bonus time is pretty good. But I don't see 70% bonus (-90% breakdown) is better than %50 bonus (+50% income). This actually discourage me to reach 70% since I am not confident that we can make 100%.

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
If you complete alliance missions for 100% during a certain week, you get a Golden Megaphone bonus that makes all active bonuses last 10% longer. If you keep hitting that 100% completion target for several weeks in a row, the Golden Megaphone will be more & more useful: the active bonuses will last 15% longer during the second week, 20% during the third, 25% during the fourth up to a max of 30% during fifth week. But you have to reach 100% completion in a row for several weeks for that to add up.

Top Bottom