Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Why can't I upgrade to Lvl 6 Terminal??

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
amkwdz7p
Username
brooks
I am level 27, and have the level 5 Terminal (Can hold 520 passengers). There is no green arrow on my Terminal (or when I click on it), to let me upgrade to level 6. Is there no longer a level 6 or did they raise the level requirement to upgrade?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
amkwdz7p
Username
brooks
WOW. That is awful. I only have 2 Deltas (3 Jets and 1 turbo prop). And I am having passenger issues once in a while. What am I supposed to do when I can have 2 more planes and I upgrade one or two of my jets to Deltas? There is no way I will be able to have enough passengers for all those flights. Bad form.

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
Maybe ur just not far enough with the game...

And having passenger problems with 520 and that small amount of planes? Than ur doing something seriously wrong. Find a better balance on commercial and passenger buildings.
I was flying with 8 jumbo's...

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
amkwdz7p
Username
brooks
AERO---I said once in a while I am having problems. For instance, in the morning, after I have been sleeping, when all my planes are in. My real concern is when I upgrade to one more plane and some jumbos. And yes, I know if you build a bunch of houses with pools and go on every 15 minutes you probably will be okay, buy my job frowns on me taking a break every 15 minutes to collect passengers. :)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
agmt6c4
Username
BrkTwn+(what I need)
Passengers problem has solution: 20 multi- store buildings :p
What to do with fuel? Fuel station helps so little...
To bad we cannot build 6 of them.... :)

Top Bottom