Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Who was able to claim the infamous weekend code screw up?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
c1k0mq (that's a zero, not a letter)
Username
BEW0072 Airport
2 coins and 4,000 airport cash!!!

Someone must have been fired for that mistake!

If you did, how much cash do you have left?

Me, I've bought all the land that could (some squares left on the Airport side) and STILL have over 2,100 remaining!

Dave' pid='17' dateline='1335558607 said:
Wow! What glitch was that?

I just used joy22 and only got 300 coins and 3 green notes.

Thats so funny, at least you never have to worry about airport cash now!!

I received a great bonus .. 4000 coins & 3 $. I was very impressed!

I got the $4000 cash but now only have $30 left. I bought everything I possibly could, lots of land but my big mistake was using it up in bonus codes and fuel and passengers to get all my flights to land immediately. I jumped through levels and earned lots of coins but ended up losing most of my cash. Meh. $30 though is still a lot more than the $1 I had when I got the code.

But the most important thing is you bought land. In my oppinion there is nothing more important and valuable for airport cash than land expansions! The more land you have, the more coins you can earn and the faster and more buildings you can buy. Therefore I built and expanded the city first and after that I start with the airport, even if "airport" is the first word of the game ;)

Haha! Same here - I bought tons of land and expanded like crazy. I can raise between 10,000 - 20,000 coins per day easily depending on frequency of play. The airport is yes, lagging behind the city. ;)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
c1k0mq (that's a zero, not a letter)
Username
BEW0072 Airport
Bought all the town land, still can buy 17 square worth of airport land but do not need it. TONS of mystery bldgs (they were the most fun) and I'm still sitting on ove 1700 cash. Wish they would expand the town land to further out. I'm maxed out but would love to build more!!!

Come visit and say hello!

Top Bottom