Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

who has an university bulding

Air Carnillias - 2
Bew0072 - 4
Brookeluke - 1
cristina - 1
ed1978 - 1
Friso - 1
Ivana - 1
Jackjackeli -1
Joe - 1
JS1114- 1
Kitty - 2
L35 - 3
Lakimans - 6
Lister - 1
Mehis - 10
Melanie - 1
Melony - 1
PeterPicos - 1
Rodyw - 3
Ron - 1
Sophie - 2
VI - 1

Device
  1. Android
Updated List with my Two

Air Carnillias - 2
Bew0072 - 4
Brookeluke - 1
cristina - 1
ed1978 - 1
Friso - 1
Ivana - 1
Jackjackeli -1
Joe - 1
JS1114- 1
Kitty - 2
L35 - 3
Lakimans - 6
Lister - 1
Lockout - 2
Mehis - 10
Melanie - 1
Melony - 1
PeterPicos - 1
Rodyw - 3
Ron - 1
Sophie - 2
VI - 1

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
2tycik
Username
MG (What I Need)
I am firmly convinced I am just unlucky. I have not used a spy glass (yet!) but have completed:

Cambridge: 42 flights
Sorbonne: 13 flights
Stanford: 12 flights

And while I have 5 laser pointers ( :mad: ) am seemingly miles away from getting the required items for my university.
:s
Mark.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
c1k0mq (that's a zero, not a letter)
Username
BEW0072 Airport
Not sure why everyone is flying all three flights to get their universities. I only did Cambridge with 3 turbo props and was able to complete it in no time. I can send 5 of those planes out and back (6 really cause I always end up bringing one home early just to use fuel) in the time it takes one to go to Stanford. In fact, the Stanford flights are going to be the very last stars I attempt to get in the game. 16 hours, pffft!!! :p

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Username
BEW0072 Airport
Let me rephrase that...

I can send one turbo prop to Cambridge 5 or 6 times in the same time frame that it would take to fly to Stanford. There, that makes more sense.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
2tycik
Username
MG (What I Need)
I agree with bew0072 but I only have 1 turboprop and I am not buying another one just for this quest. I also only have 1 Jet and as all other Jet destinations are at expert level I have been sending that to Sorbonne. The Stanford ones are usually sent off in the evening and by the morning they are back to being within a "reasonable" timeframe again.
I am an Expert now at Cambridge flight yet still don;t have all the items I need.
Mark.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
Not sure why everyone is flying all three flights to get their universities. I only did Cambridge with 3 turbo props and was able to complete it in no time. I can send 5 of those planes out and back (6 really cause I always end up bringing one home early just to use fuel) in the time it takes one to go to Stanford. In fact, the Stanford flights are going to be the very last stars I attempt to get in the game. 16 hours, pffft!!! :p
I had 1 good flight yesterday getting me a microscope and telescope. Around 10 flights since nothing. :mad:
In regards to the other cities....I want stars! :blush:
And i also am relecutant to sell planes but i think a Delta is going to go soon, for a turbo-prop. ;)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Username
BEW0072 Airport
Well, I finished the mission and collected my bonus coins, exp, and collider bldg, but now the three flights from the mission are gone and I only collected the 3 stars to Cambridge!!! What gives?!?! Anyone else finish the whole mission and have their flights disappear too?

Mehis, I think you are the only other person that I know of who did.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ACQVKFB
Username
Sophie-Item needed
Air Carnillias - 2
Bew0072 - 4
Brookeluke - 1
cristina - 1
ed1978 - 1
Friso - 1
Ivana - 1
Jackjackeli -1
Joe - 1
JS1114- 1
Kitty - 2
L35 - 3
Lakimans - 6
Lister - 1
Lockout - 2
Mehis - 10
Melanie - 1
Melony - 1
PeterPicos - 1
Rodyw - 3
Ron - 1
Sophie - 4
VI - 1

I've also completed the mission :)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
i0vo6d
Username
lister:Item needed
Apart from the fact that I'd have to buy extra turboprops as I only have 1, I have actually found that I seem to get more drops from Stanford than Cambridge, and have flwon roughly the same amount of flights to each. Thanks for the info about the flights disappearing, will have to buy myself a jet as I dont have any atm, 75 flights to sorbonne in 8 days with one jet is an extra challenge in itself, will need a lot of speed ups!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Username
BEW0072 Airport
Thanks for the info about the flights disappearing, will have to buy myself a jet as I dont have any atm, 75 flights to sorbonne in 8 days with one jet is an extra challenge in itself, will need a lot of speed ups!
My guess is once the time is up, everyone will lose these flights so I truly see no point in getting a white delta to complete those flights.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
i0vo6d
Username
lister:Item needed
My guess is once the time is up, everyone will lose these flights so I truly see no point in getting a white delta to complete those flights.

yea got two white deltas so thats not a problem thankfully, but sold my last jet about a week before the challenge started :(. Still, better off than some people who seem to have nearly all p deltas and jumbos, thankfully I've only got three and one respectively

Top Bottom