Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Helicopter Who else is getting really p***ed off with the 100 item limit and Heli flights?

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
As per the title - the amount of micromanagement required to keep 2, just 2 of the Goldfinch Helicopters flying is getting on my last nerve. With 6 of each production building, it is just constant checking of each item in the warehouse. And then you have ran out of the one you need, but you can produce more because you over produced one item.
The micromanagement required before the limit was irritating. This is just ridiculous.

As per the title - the amount of micromanagement required to keep 2, just 2 of the Goldfinch Helicopters flying is getting on my last nerve. With 6 of each production building, it is just constant checking of each item in the warehouse. And then you have ran out of the one you need, but you can produce more because you over produced one item.
The micromanagement required before the limit was irritating. This is just ridiculous.
So true... I’d planning producing around 1700 basic items (resource base) that would allow me to produce around 100 units of each other items (mechanical and high tech). Unfortunately wasn’t able to produce them all...
Things will go a bit better when they show the remaining units of each item in-plant

I've been 100 limited since starting playing. I was doing two flights a day. I got bored and gave up with 2 destinations to complete. It's only 6 stars and not worth the micro. maybe 1 day I'll circle back, but even two flights a day was a chore.

I've had 100 limit since start and did heli's until a finch broke down. Now I just use to complete daily task flights easily. Heli's have always been a task intensive endeavor. I will one day return to finish 3 starring all destinations if I ever get out of the land/greenie deprivation mode.

I've had 100 limit since start and did heli's until a finch broke down. Now I just use to complete daily task flights easily. Heli's have always been a task intensive endeavor. I will one day return to finish 3 starring all destinations if I ever get out of the land/greenie deprivation mode.
Yeah, I have two sparrows sat there for easy "Speed up with fuel" or if i'm flying lots of slow flights and it doesn't look like i'll hit the "complete / send x flights", which doesn't really happen these days

Top Bottom