Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Which other Game Insite games do you play?

must_dash

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
must,_dash
Username
must,_dash
Do you get those offers on Apple devices? I've only seen them on Android.

I think it would be hard for me to add another game to divide my attention. Hard, but not impossible. :cautious:

Apple occasionally has the offers, but I've downloaded them, got the stars and then deleted a while later. I wouldn't have time to play them anyway.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aif8d9x
Username
Stabekk
I find The Tribez is a nice on to have on the back burner and pop into a couple of times a day. I kept playing it partly as it took me so long to get my 5 greens from GI. A lowly level 25 compared to the Airport City royalty.

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
Ive been looking at a few of the other GI games such as Paradise Island, Mystery Mannor etc. Just wondering whether its worth creating a section of the site where members can exchange codes for those games.

Hmm dont think so...
On all of the games its not so important to have neighbours.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
4zdhd4
Username
Pete Mitchell
I play The Tribez. Only level 42. I've played a few other GI games in the past and as aero said, friends were never really necessary. In The Tribez, friends have yet to be implemented, funny since that's what everyone seems to be playing.

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Uncle Mans
I did download some of them on my Android device and didn't think I needed to save any when my device complained about disk space.

Plus, I'm starting to think I'm blind playing these games on a phone!

Device
  1. Android
Username
goofy
must_dash,
I play the games Mystery Manor and The Tribez, I always like to have a forum for games I play, so yes
I play also Enchanted Realm, but that game is quite simple so I need not a forum to help me
Long started a sub for the Tribez but thats only for trouble with updates, I like a forum because I have enough questions
SO ... after all... the answer is YES :D

I also play TribeZ, as olly 333 mentioned, I just opened a new thread a couple of days ago in the Off Topic area for the problems and issues we see in the TribeZ updates. It is always nice to have a great forum like here in the Airport City when you play a game, it would be too hard if you play the Airport City on your own without the knowledge and experience from others, and of course the great helps from your friends/neighbors. However, as some of you mentioned already, TribeZ and other games cannot play with friends/neighbors yet like the Airport City, so if there is a sub forum, it would be for problems/issues and questions/tips, at least for now. I am at level 89 on TribeZ, so am about to reach the end of that game (unless GI creates new island), don't really need to ask general questions nor I need any tips anymore, but it is always good to discuss issues and problems.

Top Bottom