Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Where oh, Where did the Red Scooters go?

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
Its same for all of us. The drop rate for that scooter goes down as we progress higher up. I once received this from plane drop after 6 month. But nowadays the special building like Christmas tree or pyramid keeps dropping them every now and then

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a6b8fyu
Username
KS/itemINeed
I tried an experiment which worked once. I figured that early game you only have a level 1 runway so maybe the scooter is programed for that. On 3rd little guest plane landing i got a scooter but none since that 1st one.

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
Captain tneil, Captain Ne2
I just got one this morning on ios if you keep landing the guest planes they do drop.
Now that the guest planes are worth landing my stocks of repair items are healthy too, just land a few every time you open the game
:);):D(y)

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w9ot5sz
Username
Capt. Bama
Thanks everyone for the suggestions. I'm landing guess planes and hoping for the scooter. Sunglasses, Books, Butterfly Nets. I have a bunch of. I'll keep watching.

Top Bottom