Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

What would you like to see added to Airport City?

RosieAir

Airport City Addict
If you could sit down with the programmers of Airport City, what would you have them change, add or delete?

Perhaps someone from Game Insight might see this thread and take note...:)

here are some of my ideas

1) add "1 airport cash" to gifts you can send.
2) display what extra items you need to complete a building BEFORE you spend your coins on it
3) allow players to send as gifts items that they have in their warehouse (eg surplus rubber ducks!)
4) adjust the costs in the game to be more achieveable vs rewards
5) add a building that produces fuel
6) be able to put fuel or passengers into storage in your warehouse
7) be able to buy airport cash for coins

RosieAir' pid='381' dateline='1336156587 said:
If you could sit down with the programmers of Airport City, what would you have them change, add or delete?

2) display what extra items you need to complete a building BEFORE you spend your coins on it
3) allow players to send as gifts items that they have in their warehouse (eg surplus rubber ducks!)

I absolute agree on all of your ideas, especially number 3. For example I have 13 haze machines and 6 loudspeakers by now. And I am pretty sure, that there is no further need of more than 4 of them each. So why should I keep all those items by myself? I want to give them away, but I can't :dodgy:

I would have agreed to number two some weeks ago, but I have got the impression, that you first really start receiving those items from flights, when you need them for the built buildings. Could be a coincidence, but that has applied to me very often yet.

x1d154' pid='505' dateline='1336317834 said:
RosieAir' pid='425' dateline='1336239633 said:
how about

8) an "are you sure?" confirmation when you spend green airport money... :s

I accidentally hit the button and spent many green cashes. :mad:

Same here. Its the pop up that displays a few seconds after the game has loaded. I went to click on some passengers and hit the screen at the same time as the pop up showed!

I would also add the "sells for" information ... or at least put that on the "sell" popup.

I LOVE the idea of buying "airport cash" for "coins" ... & wish that ALL of this type of game had that option.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
c1k0mq (that's a zero, not a letter)
Username
BEW0072 Airport
I actually sent Game Insight an email about creating a Bank as a new bldg where you could exchange coins for cash. Haven't seen anything come of it though but they do need a way to get more cash. I was fortunate enough to partake in the goof-up that someone had to have been sent to Siberia for where they gave out 2 coins and 4,000 cash for the weekend code. That would actually be a nice idea too, give cash away to neighbors.

RosieAir

Airport City Addict
Wouldnt it be good if you could load your planes up with goodies from your warehouse, including coins, and fly to a neighbors airport to deliver them? :D
And then your neighbour could send it back with things that you need!

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata

Agree will all of them!

#5 - isn't that the fuel station?

I wish you can store buildings as well. Like you can remove a building and store it and then if you want to put it back in your AC again, you can.

I also wish they would sort the neighbors alphabetically. And maybe add a capability to send a short message, even shorter than 160 characters will do. How many times I want to message someone, 'Hey, your username is username!':D or 'What item do you need?'

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
I accidentally hit the button and spent many green cashes. :mad:

I think it was designed so you would accidentally use the greens. It's the most sought after item after all. :whistle:

Also, wish there is a confirmation if you want to upgrade a building to avoid using up coins accidentally. There are times when I was saving coins for something and accidentally used it to upgrade a building I don't want to upgrade yet. Worse, it needs special items to complete!:mad:

Top Bottom