Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

What time of the day do you play AC?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04X61Y6XE
Username
advngm
Hi everyone!
I am Nachiket from India. I have always been thinking of starting a thread in this regard. It would be great if everyone can share the time of day they play Airport City. This can make sure that gifts are sent and received at the time of playing, instead of waiting for the whole day(I may be wrong at this). Even otherwise, the times can be exchanged for informative purposes.
I am going to start with my gameplay time:

Local Time(+5:30GMT): 0800 Hrs, 1200 Hrs, 1800 Hrs, 2200 Hrs, 2300 Hrs
GMT: 0230 Hrs, 0630 Hrs, 1230 Hrs, 1630 Hrs, 1730 Hrs

Hoe you guys share your times. Please also mention the GMT equivalent.
Cheers!

Haha, difficult question, it's 1.45 in the morning here, sometimes I'm asleep sometime not. Lately I been starting map destinations every day at 7am, once that's done I need timers and alarms to make things work. It's not as hard as it sound but needed when I'm busy working. Tbh I'm probably not alone in this board in putting far too much mental energy in to strategy, but I'm old enough to know better and enjoy it so why not. Oh and I have a timer set every day to collect from my 24 hour buildings and temples etc, this is when I can send all my gifts and then visit neighbours if I have a bonus running.

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
Captain tneil, Captain Ne2
Almost all the time except when I am asleep. (22:00 - 06:00 GMT down time I need my rest). I am from UK.
My phone and ipad almost never leave my side.
I some how get wifi (must be an open site) but not always when at work.
Also as per @Robby Kusuma done all that LOL, cant always get to your launches thought, have to do a bit
I hope this helps Neil

Top Bottom