Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

What the heck - Time travel when you actually DO travel around the world???

Mrstepot

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Beckyp
NO! NO! NO!
I submitted a support ticket regarding the Top 100 glitch and I got a response saying that according to their database, I was changing the date and time on my device.
It's NOT TRUE!
My time/date is locked so it can't ever change. I suffer through having my device show the wrong time whenever I travel to new time zones - just so GI won't accuse me of cheating. All that trouble, and they still accused me of cheating.
That's so unfair. :cry:
Does anyone want to join my pity party?
Uncle Mans

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Uncle Mans
NO! NO! NO!
I submitted a support ticket regarding the Top 100 glitch and I got a response saying that according to their database, I was changing the date and time on my device.
It's NOT TRUE!
My time/date is locked so it can't ever change. I suffer through having my device show the wrong time whenever I travel to new time zones - just so GI won't accuse me of cheating. All that trouble, and they still accused me of cheating.
Uncle Mans

Keep pinging them. I find that if you try to select buildings/planes, etc before the game "catches up" they think you are cheating. I have called them on it about 3-4 times and they eventually unban me. Wish their SW wasn't so touchy - I have called them out asking why but to no answer. I've started tickets with "Once again, I didn't change time/date, but your SW can't keep up and...." They accuse me, I tell them they are dead wrong and they give me a code.

I don't want to encourage people to do cheat (probably that same person in #1 spot for all cities), but I'm tired of their crappy SW flagging people who aren't cheating.

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
Captain tneil, Captain Ne2
NO! NO! NO!
It's NOT TRUE!
Uncle Mans

Becky you are not having trouble again?
Mrstepot

Mrstepot

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Beckyp
Neil ellor
My flights don't count in the Top 100 and I was only getting a few hundred coins for my space missions. When I first sent a ticket to GI, they told me it would be fixed with the next update. After I updated, I sent another ticket to let them know it wasn't fixed yet. That's when they told me I was a cheater. :-( I have been so careful to follow all the rules on my second game so I won't get blocked... And they blocked me anyway. :-(
I'm only blocked from qualifying flights in the Top 100 -so far- but who knows what they will accuse me of next??
At least I can still participate in launches!

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
Captain tneil, Captain Ne2
Neil ellor
My flights don't count in the Top 100 and I was only getting a few hundred coins for my space missions. When I first sent a ticket to GI, they told me it would be fixed with the next update. After I updated, I sent another ticket to let them know it wasn't fixed yet. That's when they told me I was a cheater. :-( I have been so careful to follow all the rules on my second game so I won't get blocked... And they blocked me anyway. :-(
I'm only blocked from qualifying flights in the Top 100 -so far- but who knows what they will accuse me of next??
Becky that's about what has happened to Ne2. I thought they found a connection between ne2 and captain tneil as they are both on my iPad. This happened when I asked them to unblock captain tneil. At the moment I just get on with it. The top 100 is useless but the launches are difficult as I know some can't join ne2 now. You may find this happen to you.
GI defiantly sucks as bill says

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Uncle Mans
Neil ellor

I can't speak for the space missions, but I was not getting counted in the Top 100....I was steady in that I didn't cheat (change the time), that their SW can't keep up (e.g., when you wake up in the morning, take a cover off the ipad) and usually they are quick to help. I think I've started the last 2 tickets with "Once again...".

Top Bottom