Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

What other Android games are you currently playing?

Dave' pid='27' dateline='1335561466 said:
I tried out quite a few games but for some reason the only one ive enjoyed was Airport City.

What other games are you playing and recommend?

From time to time I am playing "Landrule" (free game) , a risk clone. For brain training I recommend "Quell Reflect" (not free, but definitely worth the charge).

i007791' pid='30' dateline='1335582635 said:
Lands at War 2.0

Is that Nations at War or Kingdoms at War? I don't get any results for Lands at War.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
c1k0mq (that's a zero, not a letter)
Username
BEW0072 Airport
Dave,

'Life is Crime' is a GREAT game to play! You're basically a thug trying to make a name for yourself by any illegal means. You can create your own gang with other members and become a kingpin for all different locations, but what's great about the game is that they use real places depending on where you are.

Loads of fun!

Tiny Tower is the best, better than this game. Also played the Disney Pirates of the Caribbean but waiting days for gems to actually get to the end has dulled my enjoyment quite a bit. Also the last little mini-game challenge I had no clue how to do, never once saw what was supposed to exist to actually complete it.

Top Bottom