Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

What do you dislike about the game?

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
What I dislike about the game and what made me stop playing already for 3 weeks....
A. A blocked game through a GI bug. Already blocked for almost 4 weeks. It was the only game with a challenge.
B. Annoying gui on iphone (game 2). I almost can't go to the left of my town. It keeps bouncing back to the right or airportside in combination with no challenge in the quest (rehash)
C. Alliance and the total lack of other challenges.

As I said in the beginning. Because of the problems with two of the games in combination with the third game.... I practically stopped playing

Loverboy Smith

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a5d70I3
Username
Loverboy Smith
Not being able to move land around . Not being able to sell or store Duty Frree Shop . Bogus Time Travel issues . Number of Pop Ups . Timur Godlesfly . I don't know the business but more testing before updates if at all possible . Reserve Hanger Spots somewhat pricey . On the Bright side The event buildings have been Awesome ! ( A 10% bonus on the last holloween building would have been nice , Kinda alot of work , Cool building , but mine sits in storage . It would be cool to have the Cemetaries around it . The game itself is Great ! My Avitar is not displayed on launches . Not sure about the in game name . Maybe try to take it easy on Data Storage . Since update . Storage for your other
games is difficult . If you where able to move land around I think you you would see more creative Airports . I think you lose people when they ugrsde the fuel station at the beginning . The Cosmic Fuel Station doesn't seem to be to help much . I haven't built it , but have over 150 Solid Fuel . The way @drivefast99 has his Mother Land Statue off the land and outstanding in the field is Cool .

Last edited:

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Another forum member just said, "After alliance was introduced.. Flying competition got to really new nasty level."
We've already lost Robby Kusuma, who quit AC because of alliances. Who's next?
This game used to be fun. Now it's nasty.
Eliminate the Alliance Game or fix it to prevent obvious cheating!
Cheers,
Tom

D

Deleted member 5399

Alliance has ruined a lot of friendships in the game. Although I cannot give proof without revealing sources, there are certain individuals who speak very unkind of others. And i take it, that if certain members of those alliances do not like it, they find themselves expelled from the alliance or regrettably quit.
Those people know who they are, who speak ill of others. But remember Karma works both ways.

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
I am so angry right now. Those popular items popped up on my screen just as I was making my aircraft take off from the runway and I ended up spending 26 airport cash right now on a Collections Chest. WTF. Assholes.
This is the only thing that really bothers me. Because all other problems are just that - problems. All others can be forgiven.

Popups begging for cash, and replacing "OK" button with "buy all with cash" is deliberate, hostile action that developer put in effort to scam customers.

Blue Aero

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Blue Aero
Popups begging for cash, and replacing "OK" button with "buy all with cash" is deliberate, hostile action that developer put in effort to scam customers.

And GI employees playing knowing how many airplanes you rented to get first on the world map and then all of a sudden they have one more flight than you - and 8 of your airplanes had not even landed yet. Once may have been a coincidence but not three times. Not everyone who all of a sudden has 20 flights to the same destination is a "cheater" some of them are GI employees baiting you to spend real money to go after their number one spot. Extremely unethical.

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
ahy1mdx = Alw adm2mau=Alw2
Username
Alw
Alliance has ruined a lot of friendships in the game. Although I cannot give proof without revealing sources, there are certain individuals who speak very unkind of others. And i take it, that if certain members of those alliances do not like it, they find themselves expelled from the alliance or regrettably quit.
Those people know who they are, who speak ill of others. But remember Karma works both ways.

Alliance has ruined a lot of friendships in the game. It can be. But I also have an alliance. If I'm not looking for a better pilot, leave me my good pilots with many passengers. She goes to a better alliance. Especially now, when the alliances need more good pilots on the front seats.
I think you should not take it so seriously the matter with the Alliance. Do not be take for an alliance your friendships.

Top Bottom