Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Welcome myriam to Airport City Game!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a386ohq
Username
mg name what i need
Hello everybody ! I m so happy to find this forum ! I m french and i live beograd in serbia
I need some help because my english is not good (sorry) i want to put my id code and my friend code like others can do under their avatar ... where to write it ? Thanks if somebody can help me
The second thing for helping me is my versionis in french and i need to translate alll things i can send to others members, is there an english list somewhere ? that could be helfull thanks

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
Hi and welcome,
On the top right corner, click ur name, than preferences... There you can enter ur friendcode.

On the language part, u can change ur phone settings to english, than start the game and take notes from all in english :)
Thats how i did it also!

For trading goodies, go to the daily trading thread (y)

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
Thanks a lot ! As you can see i was able to do my signature in english! Hope i have done it like it does
Aero thanks if you want to add me

Nice signature, but for ur information: nobody can give items for the fuel station... So you need to fly for them (y)
Now report urself to the daily trading thread!
And dont forget to use the extra code: february11 :)
You can Add me: mvjcpz

Top Bottom