Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Weekend code for 14th August 2015

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
@Gt city What do you mean by the bank offers being multiplied by 3? You mean like the 3x greens/golds?
In the game, a new icon appears in top-right, so anyone whi is willing to BUY coins or greenies, will get more: 7x more coins and 3x more greenies as usual. Check it in the game (y)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a50x60d
Username
Mazer327
In the game, a new icon appears in top-right, so anyone whi is willing to BUY coins or greenies, will get more: 7x more coins and 3x more greenies as usual. Check it in the game (y)

Hurm, when I go there I see the bonus, but it appears to be a 3x on both. Does it show up 7x soon? Like last 24 hours of sale or something?

Thanks for info!!

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Hurm, when I go there I see the bonus, but it appears to be a 3x on both. Does it show up 7x soon? Like last 24 hours of sale or something?

Thanks for info!!
There is sale every second week, and land sale 50% off every second week....

About sale of 7x/3x:

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a50x60d
Username
Mazer327
@Gt city Weird...I have the sale, but mine is 3x on both. Does the 7x occur for everyone at the same time or require a special building? Thanks for answering all my q's!!

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
@Gt city Weird...I have the sale, but mine is 3x on both. Does the 7x occur for everyone at the same time or require a special building? Thanks for answering all my q's!!
As i remember, sale in my case, as pictures shows, are always 7x for coins and 3x for greenies...

Top Bottom