Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Weekend April 4th-5th

Diabloscort

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04pv8ec3
Username
El Diablo
@Juvenal

take next 1st after @Suresh then back to me after you....
I am done after this one :) Thanks to all :) any timeframe that red will start? Just wondering.... I got 7 maps out of this and I would like to give u all a " U ALL ROCK!!!!" for this party :) I will watch the thread for red to start and missy will be with me:) missy would like a few firsts on red but we are both there for fueling help:)

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Ank7
Bit off topic, but is there any place I can see how many green, blue and red launches i've done?
And with how many launces do i get a monument like the rocket park e.g ?

@TallguyNL
In your flight tab, there are three icons up top. First for the regular destinations, second for space launches and last for the adventure destination. Click the middle one (for space launches). You can check the number of launches you have done by tapping on the icons of the three space missions respectively.

Regarding the monuments, You get Alien legacy, Rock Garden and Space travel Monument after completing 'A space Odyssey', 'History of space travel' and "water world' collections thrice each respectively.

Top Bottom