Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Wednesday October 12, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
am60bbq(android) bubbajed(ipad)
Username
COACHO*item needed*& bubbajed(ipad)
Hello everyone! New to this game and this forum just started playing a few days ago and loving it. Everyone feel free to add me as a neighbor at any time!

Signature is updated as of right now and any help on items for the 2 buildings I'm currently upgrading would be most welcome. Will happily take pretty much any building upgrade item for lvl3 and above structures though as I will need them sooner or later :D

I will send what ever I have from your lists but being lower lvl then most of you I might not be able to offer much so please tell me if you want something special in return.

Thank you in advance and happy flying everyone!
@Fencat
Sent you a friend request!!

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Ana1982
Username
Stacey anne
@Fencat thank you so much. I hope you have a good night. Calling it an early night at 9 since my daughter is asleep and I have to be up at 530 to clean do laundry make breakfast take her to therapy at 10 then come home to cook lunch right away then I have an appointment at my house for a home therapist for her as well. Will be a long day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom