Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Wednesday March 30th, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread will be opened.

With iOS all got on board with the quest, I have received a LOT of gifts today, thanks everybody for your gifts! But I cannot return most of them, especially from my LY2 game where I can return zero gift. That is because the gifts just do not reset, it has been more than 30 hours since the gifts last reset more than a day ago! Not sure if anybody else encountered this problem. I will continue wait and see :banghead:.

At the same time, I sent out some gifts from my LY game, tags are below. I want to ask my neighbors, if you can send one gift to me, please help my LY2 game first, my LY2 game needs Pocket Knife, thanks! By the way, my LY game does not need Pocket Knife anymore, got more than enough mushrooms there already, my LY game just need Magic Mirror and hearts cards.

@H2_Flyer: Saw your message earlier, you can still change your forum name I believe, the forum administrators like @Gt city can help you, I believe several new forum members (e.g. @Macintoshman) just did that after they realized they should keep the forum name and in-game name the same.

@Continuum: sent you Three of Hearts.
@Gt city: sent you Three of Hearts.
@amaidment: sent you Three of Hearts.
@mohsen larijani: sent you Three of Hearts.
@suzy: sent you Magic Mirror.
@Gouranga111: sent you Magic Mirror.
@Wai: sent you Landing Lamp.
@Shinobi273: sent you Three of Hearts.
@set: sent you Magic Mirror.
@steveowa: sent you Three of Hearts.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aixmwb0
Username
*Silvestris
I posted this in yesterday's daily trading post, but I'll post it again for anyone who didn't see it. To those on my support game (@Khiez, @Chyak, @Support4u, @GamingSwiftie, @spearman78, @suzy, @jaod, @JPP, @david smith), please hold off sending any gifts to my support game (ID SilAmperemeter). I 'cleverly' managed to crack the screen on my game pad last night, and cannot use it. Until I know if it can be fixed (and the game recovered), I cannot send or receive gifts on that game. Pretty peeved with myself, as I've never come close to breaking a device like this before, and also pretty guttered since there is event going on! My main game in my signature is still AOK. Cheers.

Bram

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
bramGN
Username
bramGN
Good morning all!

signature up2date! Thanks for all the gifts. You all are great. Need anything? Let me know.
I'm trying to send gifts back to you all as much as possible

@Jgm85 should I return the Stitchers you send me? Maybe it's something you need.. ;-)
thanks for sending them to me!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04pe95t0v
Username
Rizzi87
Forum name changed to match in-game name. Thanks to the admin!
Its Rizzi87 now. :love:

@drivefast99 - Sending Fuel. Can you send DND sign? From df19 too?
@vayka1 - Will send Mirror. Need Disp. shampoo. Also All-inclusive bracelet from AYON1
@Jgm85 - Will send Fuel. Need Additional Radar
@Bali Hi - Can send five of hearts but need pocket knife from your other game
@Bram - Can send Fuel. Need Bath Towel. Wish I could gift something more useful :notworthy:
@Cheesily - Sorry for today's blunder. I returned the gift you'd sent in haste. Can you send Transmitter please? Will return any one of your wanted item list :)
@GamingSwiftie - Accepted your request. Can send Air Conditioner/Magic Mirror to GS4. Need DND sign. Also, sending Additional Radar to GS6; return it!
@Gt city - Can send Aircraft tire/five of hearts. Need POS terminal. Also adding Gt City 3
@jaod - Sending Mirror. Need bath towel.
@JPP - Sending Smoke detector. Need Add. Radar.
@Long - Changed my forum name! Sending Mirror to LY in exchange for Add. Radar.
@Meagansoroka - Sending five of hearts. Need Transmitter (the one required for fuel station). If you dont have it, a knife will do :)
@R3d_F1v3 - Sending Fuel. Need Knife.
@suzy - Mirror sent. Add. Radar will do.
@Tamic - Sending Flight Catering. Need all-inclusive bracelet
@greensmith - Sending Fuel for Knife.

Last edited:

R3d_F1v3

1100+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04kf2sac
Username
R3d_F1v3
Thanks to those who sent me gifts. For some reason, my game may show up as either R3d_F1v3 or @21usc841.

For the Down the Rabbit Hole quest, any of the below would be appreciated:

Pocket Knife
Mirror

I can gift 5 of Hearts and Pocket Knife.

Otherwise, I would be grateful for the following items:

Landing Lamp
Fuel 20
Fuel Catalyst
Ear Plugs
Fuel
Attitude Indicator
Wireless Compass
Passengers

Mia

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask me
Username
Mia
At this point, I'm wondering whether to continue the event. Just got the hanger and the drop rate has been horrid, far from the plane. Anyone else giving up?

I will continue to send event items while I try to decide.

GamingSwiftie

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
GS4: GamingSwiftie4 (iPad), GS5: 04skwc5l
Username
GS4, GS5
... please hold off sending any gifts to my support game (ID SilAmperemeter). I 'cleverly' managed to crack the screen on my game pad last night, and cannot use it. ...

Awww. So sorry to hear this. Hopefully you can get it repaired fairly easily/cheaply. *crosses fingers*

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04pe95t0v
Username
Rizzi87
Thanks for the gifts! @Rizzi87 I can send the transmitter when it resets.
Thanks but could you send me Stamp instead? I thought the Transmitter is the one required for Fuel Station.

@Rizzi87 sent you bath towel from my support game and a friend request from my main game (all-inclusive bracelet)
Thanks mate! Will proceed to accept the second game request (wont be able to gift back cuz I've exhausted the daily quota)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
amjdodt
Username
JP
I send out gifts around 11, when my items refresh but i will send out gifts first to people who gift me then just send out event items.

Event Items (and 1 smoke detector) - top priority

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom