Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Wednesday August 31,2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reminder, Green Launch: Using Small Resource Items, the following Items can only be used:
solid fuel-12
sm. fuel tank-6
liquid fuel-2
add. stabilizer-12
explosive bolts- 24

9-2-16 at 5pn GMT or 12pm EST, It will remain open for 24 hrs, QL's welcome, Multiple acts. allowed

Last edited:

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
@Alfonz Senki Sent you request to both of your games (from my Gt city 3 game).
Please accept.

@LAX Sent you request to your DAL-FTW game. Your other games I have, please confirm (y)

Marve

1400+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask_for
Username
Marve
THX for the gifts!
These were sent:
@b_laksh Spare Wire
@Brodyaga Fuel Hose
@cats are awesome Gyroscope
@DalePorter46 Spare Propeller
@david smith 2 Spare Wire
@GamingSwiftie Spare Propeller
@Gt city Gtcity3 Earplugs
@macfaro Spare Propeller
@Marve Osc. Beacon
@Meagansoroka Spare Propeller
@Mouse Spare Wire
@Pakman E-reader
@Stella 748 Fuel Hose
@Tamic Navigation Module
@Xilikon Optical System

From Friday on I'm going on holidays for 10 days and will probably not connect to the forum to check the signatures.
Please let me know if you would prefer me to sent something else than the above during this period.

Neighbours with an item in the name could have gotten that one and are not mentioned above.

Have a great day(y)
Add my support game Marve 2. Sent you a request.
I can send you some items you need and is not necessary to return gift to Marve 2. Send just to Marve.

Brodyaga

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
afoximf
Username
CA:***
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Sky Elf
Username
Sky Elf
@Silvestris - can you see me now? I've just updated and I can now see your photo.
@Sky Elf - can you see me now I've updated?

I didn't think I had a photo, at least I don't see one in my profile. I cannot see you. I have not updated yet and cannot receive neighbor requests or gifts from those who have updated.

I have sent out gifts. My signature has not been updated. Please send me Deicer or Fuel Hoses.

@Bali Hi Fuel Hose & Navigation Module
@belledohna Spare Wire
@javi Oscillating Beacon
@Long Earplugs
@Nina Spare Wire
@Rizzi87 Flight Catering

Please let me know if any of the following are true:

1) You received my gift and want me to send a different item in the future.
2) You are on the above list, but are not receiving my gifts or received something other than what I listed for you.
3) You have not updated, but are not on the above list. (Please send a neighbor request if we are not already neighbors.)

GamingSwiftie

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
GS4: GamingSwiftie4 (iPad), GS5: 04skwc5l
Username
GS4, GS5
New star = new signature update.... only too many more stars for my liking (136 stars) left for a new and and improved ribbon... man these big planes take too long to fly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom