Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Wednesday 6th November 2013 - iPad & iPhone Daily Trade Thread

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Friend Code
aeuu6ca
Username
iPad Jahuno. | iPhone Jahuno2 | Android !jahuno xxx
Hi all, I'm fed up with the game at the moment, it keeps crashing, I can't even send one plane away or collect money or passengers or it crashes. It sucks. A few days ago I sent GI an email requesting a reset code to unblock. If they can set aside their anger and provide me with one I'll give it another try, but for now I stop playing.
Thank you all for helping me out during the game by visiting my city, sending me the right gifts and supporting me on the forum. I hope to see you again in the near future, but I'm afraid the Russians are too angry at the Dutch :meh:

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
aruc5di - Adroid / Flyerduck - iPad
Username
OBD - Android / Flyerduck - iPad
Could still use some Aerosol on my iPad game (Flyerduck) to wrap up this event. Thanks for the help so far!!

Device
  1. iPad
We've tossed the idea around for quite a while now regarding the revamping of the trading sub-forum. Who do we need to talk to about considering the idea of making a weekly or monthly thread again and potentially merging the iOS and Android forums together?

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
We've tossed the idea around for quite a while now regarding the revamping of the trading sub-forum. Who do we need to talk to about considering the idea of making a weekly or monthly thread again and potentially merging the iOS and Android forums together?
Brexter,
I agree wholeheartedly. I've already posted my feelings on the subject here: https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/ipad-daily-trading-thread-from-monthly-to-daily.2795/
I thought if enough forum members felt the same way then maybe it would change. It didn't. But I'm a good soldier and I will go along with the wishes of the majority.
Cheers,
Tom

Seconded in respect of reverting back to a monthly ipad/iPhone gifting thread.

Brexter,
I agree wholeheartedly. I've already posted my feelings on the subject here: https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/ipad-daily-trading-thread-from-monthly-to-daily.2795/
I thought if enough forum members felt the same way then maybe it would change. It didn't. But I'm a good soldier and I will go along with the wishes of the majority.
Cheers,
Tom

I am with greensmith on this as well Dave Gt city + other IOS players - guys any views???

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
Brexter . I just sent your Stan Gifter game a few items (i.e archive box packaging machine and an amperemeter). Could you confirm receipt? The reason i was a bit concered was when i visit your airport i get the message stating that neighbor is away and not playing the game and prompted to call you back. I just wanted to make sure that you are receiving the gifts despite that bug.
Cheers!!!

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Uncle Mans
Brexter greensmith Pakman

My 2 cents on daily vs. monthly....how I search for gifts it doesn't impact me either way. I typically search by username and last post and figure out what to send people. I does hamper me on new players, but helps in those that have come and gone - I'd prefer to keep either good forum members or those I know are active.

If there was a way to create a search by Username and display their Signature/Last Login date - well, I'd be thrilled. The time savings alone would be awesome.

Top Bottom