Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Wednesday 6th March 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
xxx.xxx
Username
Phantom
To try and make the trading experience as easy as possible, we have now moved onto having a daily trading thread.

Please post the following details below:

Username/Friend Code
in-game name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Device
  1. Android
Username
goofy
Good morning everyone! Thanks for your gifts, so many, I appreciate (y)
I've started a launch 2 hrs ago, feel free to join, I can handle this at my own.

I will send my gifts within 6 hrs!

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Good morning everyone! Thanks for your gifts, so many, I appreciate (y)
I've started a launch 2 hrs ago, feel free to join, I can handle this at my own.

I will send my gifts within 6 hrs!
Hi olly - sent you an invite from TDVCrApple2 - this is the only game left that can launch - happy to help out of take a free going silver... I am running an older verision of AC on it so I can launch every 1min... :p

Device
  1. Android
Username
goofy
Hi olly - sent you an invite from TDVCrApple2 - this is the only game left that can launch - happy to help out of take a free going silver... I am running an older verision of AC on it so I can launch every 1min... :p

Wow you are the lucky one, with 1 minute launch!!

I've accepted you, I have now nearby 750 points, I can go further till I guess 850 points in a couple of hours, and then after 2 or 4 hrs till 900 points, maybe I can go for gold yes yes yes....:D
Thanks so much for your help!

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Wow you are the lucky one, with 1 minute launch!!

I've accepted you, I have now nearby 750 points, I can go further till I guess 850 points in a couple of hours, and then after 2 or 4 hrs till 900 points, maybe I can go for gold yes yes yes....:D
Thanks so much for your help!

a bug that got fixed by GIS very quickly - but fixing anything else - forget it.... "GIS SUCKS" they still have been unable to restore my TDV4 game yet fully... :mad:

If you want to save some of your points for next time we could kick if off now... (unless someone wants to join in for another silver)

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Sorry... my android game has to wait almost 4 hours for the return. And as you know, Iphone doesn't launch since the last update....

Device
  1. Android
Username
goofy
a bug that got fixed by GIS very quickly - but fixing anything else - forget it.... "GIS SUCKS" they still have been unable to restore my TDV4 game yet fully... :mad:

If you want to save some of your points for next time we could kick if off now... (unless someone wants to join in for another silver)

I've read a lot of frustations here about bugs and not fixing problems, GIS SUCKS indeed, I hope that GIS works very hard but I have my doubts!!
This time I really like to be the nr. 1 so if you don't mind and wait until I reach the 801 points?
Of course you can go for the 1st place, never mind but I have a lot of solid fuel and explosive bolts. So I think within an hour and 30 minutes we can go! Thanks anyway for your help! :D
But... do you have so many items that you can help everyone and be satisfied to be the 2nd?

tdv: I saw you have been lauching in the last several days with your TDVCrApple2 game. Do you need help on points or you have all the points you need/want? ;) I can join your lauches any time, I have quite some points as I have been accumulating all the lauch items and never really used them after the first Space Mission months ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom