Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Wednesday 4th March 2015

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

R3d_F1v3

1100+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04kf2sac
Username
R3d_F1v3
Thanks to those who sent me gifts! I would be grateful for the following items:

Fuel
Attitude Indicator
Wireless Compass
Passengers
Fuel Catalyst
Medium to High Level Repair Items

dr_fly

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
cpt bob
Username
dr_fly
Hi all

thanks for the gifts, all returned

Other wise i have been keeping an eye on these pages and sending what i can and when

@free.surf sent you a friend request

happy flying!

@Long - Just sent you Passengers and Flight Catering. If you could send another wall speaker that would be great.

@Uncle Mans - Not sure if its a send back, but I sent you a beverage cooler as you send me an Arch Detector. Ive also sent Fuel Hose and 2 x Additional Radars to your other accounts.

@Pakman - Sent a beverage cooler to packman2 if you would be able to hit send back please. Sent a fuel catalyst to your main account.

Also returned a variety of other gifts according to your signatures.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ami4pbq6
Username
Tecmage
I just sent out gifts. Since my timer is about to reset, I'll send out another round in a few minutes. Thanks for the fuel!

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Bev80121
Username
Bev80121
@Uncle Mans, @R3d_F1v3, @spearman78, @PJW Just read all of your trade posts from yesterday. Thank you for the trade offers but may I please clarify the process?

Do I send you what I need and you return OR do you want me to send you something from your want/need list ? For example @R3d_F1v3 I think you already have all level 9 and ten items and probably do not want another hand dryer, however, if your version is like mine, you cannot return items that you have already leveled past? I did peruse the forum in the user guide on gifting, however at the time most of those posts were written you were able to gift items from past levels without hitting return and you could not return items above your current level. In short, the rules of the game have changed.

@PJW - I will send you the requested dryer, please return.
@spearman78 I will send you the dryer, please return.

(Yes, I know I would be much further along in this game if I spent more time here, reading messages as they are posted. However, some people think I already commit too much time to the game.)

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Uncle Mans
@Uncle Mans, @R3d_F1v3, @spearman78, @PJW Just read all of your trade posts from yesterday. Thank you for the trade offers but may I please clarify the process?

Do I send you what I need and you return OR do you want me to send you something from your want/need list ? For example @R3d_F1v3 I think you already have all level 9 and ten items and probably do not want another hand dryer, however, if your version is like mine, you cannot return items that you have already leveled past? I did peruse the forum in the user guide on gifting, however at the time most of those posts were written you were able to gift items from past levels without hitting return and you could not return items above your current level. In short, the rules of the game have changed.

(Yes, I know I would be much further along in this game if I spent more time here, reading messages as they are posted. However, some people think I already commit too much time to the game.)

For me, in order to send you T-Squares, right now, you need to send me something first. I understand, I have some of "those people" in my life too. :whistle:

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Bev80121
Username
Bev80121
Reactions: PJW

R3d_F1v3

1100+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04kf2sac
Username
R3d_F1v3

@ARFFgal I prefer you send me what is in my list and I will send you what is in your list. If you want me to send back what you send to me, send me a PM instructing me to do so.

spearman78

150+ Star Club
Comeback Flyers
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
0477AFB5P
Username
spearman78

@ARFFgal I meant for you to send me a hand dryer and/or a document detector and I'll hit send back so you can get the items you're looking for.

Top Bottom